Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A song that makes you cry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
The Bed Song by Amanda Palmer and Blood by The Middle East
The Bed Song by Amanda Palmer and Blood by The Middle East
!!Click!! XkKeI.gifsl0ix.gif77j2X.gif7RuXO.gif1StWJ.gifIvozV.gif!!Click!!
Bowie's Lazarus...

I've been really depressed over his death recently, and that song just makes the feeling a million times more intense.
Bowie's Lazarus...

I've been really depressed over his death recently, and that song just makes the feeling a million times more intense.
zdvqwJY.png

After the Storm by Mumford and Sons usually gets me~
My partner had it playing on his laptop the first time I heard it ahh... :'c

After the Storm by Mumford and Sons usually gets me~
My partner had it playing on his laptop the first time I heard it ahh... :'c
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
I love the Undertale fandom sometimes, especially when they make beautiful songs like this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXwSt3pVfkI

I admit that a song has never managed to make me cry, but this song definitely hurts. I've listened to it many times now, and while it's still sad, it's more relaxing to me than anything now. Even so, the song really resonates with me. (( Though the song was meant to be about a character in the game, I still feel like this song is relatable for a lot of people, if not everyone. ))

EDIT: This lyrical piano cover of another Undertale song kills my heart as well. ;w; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Eru52dsus

The game Undertale itself, however, made me cry. No other video game has gotten that emotional response out of me apart from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so I love the game for that.
I love the Undertale fandom sometimes, especially when they make beautiful songs like this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXwSt3pVfkI

I admit that a song has never managed to make me cry, but this song definitely hurts. I've listened to it many times now, and while it's still sad, it's more relaxing to me than anything now. Even so, the song really resonates with me. (( Though the song was meant to be about a character in the game, I still feel like this song is relatable for a lot of people, if not everyone. ))

EDIT: This lyrical piano cover of another Undertale song kills my heart as well. ;w; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Eru52dsus

The game Undertale itself, however, made me cry. No other video game has gotten that emotional response out of me apart from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so I love the game for that.
Forum-Signature.png
[quote name="IronPen" date=2016-02-09 19:33:06] There's been several, the ones I know did: Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars I Lived by OneRepublic If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickleback Lugia's Song Oracion When You Believe(multilanguage) Usually it's just cause the first time I heard them they hit me so powerfully [/quote] @Ironpen Gotta agree with you on I lived and Oracion. Or the movie Oracion's from anyway... Not sure if it was the movie or the song that got me, but it is a wonderful song. Another one for me would be[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wVYEL216Rk] Until I See You Again[/url], but that might be because they played it at my high school graduation.
IronPen wrote on 2016-02-09:
There's been several, the ones I know did:
Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars
I Lived by OneRepublic
If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickleback
Lugia's Song
Oracion
When You Believe(multilanguage)
Usually it's just cause the first time I heard them they hit me so powerfully
@Ironpen

Gotta agree with you on I lived and Oracion. Or the movie Oracion's from anyway... Not sure if it was the movie or the song that got me, but it is a wonderful song.

Another one for me would be Until I See You Again, but that might be because they played it at my high school graduation.
the pixies' where is my mind, as generic as that is.
also, giles corey's haunting presence is really harrowing.
the pixies' where is my mind, as generic as that is.
also, giles corey's haunting presence is really harrowing.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
Last Train Home
This show hurt me in so many ways.

Wherever You Are
Whinnie the Pooh made me sob.

Last Train Home
This show hurt me in so many ways.

Wherever You Are
Whinnie the Pooh made me sob.

Mira | He/They | FR +14
I love the song Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver, but I can't listen to it often because it's like a punch to the gut. >< Maybe not "cry" per se but it definitely makes me feel things.
I love the song Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver, but I can't listen to it often because it's like a punch to the gut. >< Maybe not "cry" per se but it definitely makes me feel things.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Society by Eddie Vedder
It fills me with so many emotions...
"Society, have mercy on me
I hope you're not angry
If I disagree
Society, crazy indeed
I hope you're not lonely
Without me"

To a lesser extent, Into the Light from Octo Expansion. It was a song that helped me recover form a really terrible place I was in my life.
Society by Eddie Vedder
It fills me with so many emotions...
"Society, have mercy on me
I hope you're not angry
If I disagree
Society, crazy indeed
I hope you're not lonely
Without me"

To a lesser extent, Into the Light from Octo Expansion. It was a song that helped me recover form a really terrible place I was in my life.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
"Legends" by JUICEWRLD gets me ;-;
I don't even really like the song too much, just something about it gets me emotional every time lol
also the song "Norman ******* Rockwell" by Lana Del Rey. My dog died on the day I discovered that song so I always think of him when I hear it
"Legends" by JUICEWRLD gets me ;-;
I don't even really like the song too much, just something about it gets me emotional every time lol
also the song "Norman ******* Rockwell" by Lana Del Rey. My dog died on the day I discovered that song so I always think of him when I hear it
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11