Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what scared the daylights out of kid you
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
that one message that used to show up on adult swim. the dawn is your enemy or something? I'd always stay up later than I was supposed to so I could watch aqua teen hunger force and that thing scared the bjeesus out of me for like a week lmao
that one message that used to show up on adult swim. the dawn is your enemy or something? I'd always stay up later than I was supposed to so I could watch aqua teen hunger force and that thing scared the bjeesus out of me for like a week lmao
minecraft cave sounds
minecraft cave sounds
Lichtdrache.gif
Literally every single movie to ever be created ;-;
I was a lil scaredy cat :0
Literally every single movie to ever be created ;-;
I was a lil scaredy cat :0
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
That one Klasky-Csupo 'super scary face', or Splaat. y'know, from the end of the credits for the Rugrats? Yup. nightmares are made of that
That one Klasky-Csupo 'super scary face', or Splaat. y'know, from the end of the credits for the Rugrats? Yup. nightmares are made of that
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="Ather" date="2020-02-06 22:15:17" ] The greatest childhood terror however was undoubtedly the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. I was so scared my first (and to this day ONLY time) I watched it I couldn't look at the T.V. to watch, yet I couldn't leave the room either. I had to spend the rest of that episode on the other side of the room not facing the screen, and listening to music on my mom's IPod. Fun times. [/quote] really? I used to think the Silence were really creepy, especially since you forget them when you look away. [img]https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.l_UPEIoSMG50rO6GKcaM7wHaFE%26pid%3DApi&f=1.png[/img] Lol go ahead and forget about this picture
Ather wrote on 2020-02-06 22:15:17:

The greatest childhood terror however was undoubtedly the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. I was so scared my first (and to this day ONLY time) I watched it I couldn't look at the T.V. to watch, yet I couldn't leave the room either. I had to spend the rest of that episode on the other side of the room not facing the screen, and listening to music on my mom's IPod. Fun times.
really? I used to think the Silence were really creepy, especially since you forget them when you look away.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.l_UPEIoSMG50rO6GKcaM7wHaFE%26pid%3DApi&f=1.png
Lol go ahead and forget about this picture
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
streetlights at night, LOL. they looked like giant faceless monsters in the night.
streetlights at night, LOL. they looked like giant faceless monsters in the night.
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

Thunder Storms. Mom said when one would come around I would shake and mumble under my breath in long streams of consciousness. I don't remember doing this, but she swears up and down that's what I did up until 10 years old. I do remember the terror I felt, though.
Thunder Storms. Mom said when one would come around I would shake and mumble under my breath in long streams of consciousness. I don't remember doing this, but she swears up and down that's what I did up until 10 years old. I do remember the terror I felt, though.
DuLvCwY.png
cat soup

sunsets/night time

both of the diseases i have. which is very funny.

gloomy bear

domo

ren and stimpy. especially the "these HANDS" scene and the one where ren goes to live in a cave and there's this sackcloth guy, i was terrified of dolls

the "you're not perfect" thing in courage. and the fish. and every uncanny thing in that show

kipper and doug because they both made me weird in the head
cat soup

sunsets/night time

both of the diseases i have. which is very funny.

gloomy bear

domo

ren and stimpy. especially the "these HANDS" scene and the one where ren goes to live in a cave and there's this sackcloth guy, i was terrified of dolls

the "you're not perfect" thing in courage. and the fish. and every uncanny thing in that show

kipper and doug because they both made me weird in the head
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
cleaning supplies lol
cleaning supplies lol
bogsneaks are the best breed
The bright red OFF lights that certain TV and computers had. And dark screens in general. The screens don't scare me anymore, but the lights still cause a teeny bit of unease.

Also, error screens in video games. I don't know why I couldn't really handle them as a kid. They weren't even the scary Gamecube or PS2 error screens, they were the ones from the Wii and some of the channels...
The bright red OFF lights that certain TV and computers had. And dark screens in general. The screens don't scare me anymore, but the lights still cause a teeny bit of unease.

Also, error screens in video games. I don't know why I couldn't really handle them as a kid. They weren't even the scary Gamecube or PS2 error screens, they were the ones from the Wii and some of the channels...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20