Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 429 430
@liteweaver

Jammer3jd5l

Please notify me for the egg giveaway!

I like it! Though I'm still not exactly sure on how the system works, the recolors look cool!
@liteweaver

Jammer3jd5l

Please notify me for the egg giveaway!

I like it! Though I'm still not exactly sure on how the system works, the recolors look cool!
@liteweaver

Emeraldawn

I like it because I can bond with ones I might never get. Also I get more rewards for bonding, which makes me less lazy to do so.
@liteweaver

Emeraldawn

I like it because I can bond with ones I might never get. Also I get more rewards for bonding, which makes me less lazy to do so.
@liteweaver

answer

I thinks it's a pretty neat update. I wasn't really that interested in familiars before, and I'm not now, but I will be bonding with her everyday.

Please ping me for the eggs. c:
@liteweaver

answer

I thinks it's a pretty neat update. I wasn't really that interested in familiars before, and I'm not now, but I will be bonding with her everyday.

Please ping me for the eggs. c:
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@liteweaver
Raxty
I love her art! It’s so pretty
@liteweaver
Raxty
I love her art! It’s so pretty
@liteweaver

Umm... Hi? Kinda new to all this business with giveaways, but I'd love to enter. And be pinged for the eggs too.

The name is Wakazu

As for Fiona update - I was waiting for it ever since first announcement, so I'm rather glad to see it live.
@liteweaver

Umm... Hi? Kinda new to all this business with giveaways, but I'd love to enter. And be pinged for the eggs too.

The name is Wakazu

As for Fiona update - I was waiting for it ever since first announcement, so I'm rather glad to see it live.
1. @liteweaver 2. FinnFantastic 3. I love Fiona! Having her pop up when interacting with familiars is delightful! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I'd also loved to be pinged for any special raffles! Thank you!!
1. @liteweaver
2. FinnFantastic
3. I love Fiona! Having her pop up when interacting with familiars is delightful!

I'd also loved to be pinged for any special raffles! Thank you!!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@liteweaver
Sairine

I love the new update - bonding with even more familiar is so much fun :)
@liteweaver
Sairine

I love the new update - bonding with even more familiar is so much fun :)
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@liteweaver
username: Dysnomya
how do you like the fiona update? I have more money, okay xD that's good so I like it
@liteweaver
username: Dysnomya
how do you like the fiona update? I have more money, okay xD that's good so I like it
4358.png DYSNOMYA
she | FR + 8

lightning
23821.png
"No mourners. No funerals. Among them, it passed for 'good luck'."

21390.png
@liteweaver
Username: Lunartwist
How do you like the fiona update?: I think its fun! Most of my dragons have been moved to the hibden so I have less familiars I can bond with. This is a great way to get in a few extra familiars per day to work on. :)
@liteweaver
Username: Lunartwist
How do you like the fiona update?: I think its fun! Most of my dragons have been moved to the hibden so I have less familiars I can bond with. This is a great way to get in a few extra familiars per day to work on. :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@liteweaver

ghostlyplants

how do you like the Fiona update? I'm liking it so far! I find it fun, and it's cool to see the percent I have with a familiar. :>
@liteweaver

ghostlyplants

how do you like the Fiona update? I'm liking it so far! I find it fun, and it's cool to see the percent I have with a familiar. :>
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 429 430