Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144
Clover looked up at the rainbow of hybrids. She took to the air but the cracking of her 4th wing's shoulder made it impossible for her to sneak on them.

"Look out!" Maggie Yelped as a hybrid barreled into her. Clover came crashing down through the trees.

"Owwwwwwww," Clover roared.

"Are you ok?" Maggie quickly asked

"Why'd you do that? Come fight me like a dragon." Clover started and leaped into the air.

"Help me I can't fly." Maggie cried as Clover started flying with them. A dragon dives down into Maggie and grabbed him. "You two from the prison," They asked. Maggie nodded and flew into the trees.
Clover looked up at the rainbow of hybrids. She took to the air but the cracking of her 4th wing's shoulder made it impossible for her to sneak on them.

"Look out!" Maggie Yelped as a hybrid barreled into her. Clover came crashing down through the trees.

"Owwwwwwww," Clover roared.

"Are you ok?" Maggie quickly asked

"Why'd you do that? Come fight me like a dragon." Clover started and leaped into the air.

"Help me I can't fly." Maggie cried as Clover started flying with them. A dragon dives down into Maggie and grabbed him. "You two from the prison," They asked. Maggie nodded and flew into the trees.
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
(Sorry I haven't been able to respond, life's been busy!)
@Moonflight23
Dusk | Tags: Hype

Dusk perked up at the noise of Hype. It would be fun to see what was happening. She glimpsed back at Feather and softly growled, turning and running after the others.
"Coming!" The hybrid murmered at the sheer amount of the hybrids that were here and shook her head, remembering the cages.
How did she catch them all? They seem fast. And the older one, Hype. How long had he been here? Dusk felt uneasy. It all felt and seemed so strange. The escape was pretty quick and the Queens...
Doesn't matter now. They'll make a new Queen! She flew up close to Hype and grinned.
They were free now! They could go home! No more escaping from anything! Dusk giggled.
Nothing can happen now. I'm safe!
(Sorry I haven't been able to respond, life's been busy!)
@Moonflight23

Dusk perked up at the noise of Hype. It would be fun to see what was happening. She glimpsed back at Feather and softly growled, turning and running after the others.
"Coming!" The hybrid murmered at the sheer amount of the hybrids that were here and shook her head, remembering the cages.
How did she catch them all? They seem fast. And the older one, Hype. How long had he been here? Dusk felt uneasy. It all felt and seemed so strange. The escape was pretty quick and the Queens...
Doesn't matter now. They'll make a new Queen! She flew up close to Hype and grinned.
They were free now! They could go home! No more escaping from anything! Dusk giggled.
Nothing can happen now. I'm safe!
@Moonflight23 @Thepotatoshiba
Sol
Sol spotted a lot of other dragons taking off after them. That’s good, there were a lot of others on their way to freedom, thanks to Scar and that other dragon who died. He wished he could just give them a ginormous hug right now, now that he was free. Beside him was another hybrid whose name he had already forgotten. Silly him, but in all seriousness, they needed to be careful with those that they were traveling with. He knew that Spur was safe, and well, Feather was too, in her own way. He needed to make sure he could trust the escapees so one of them wouldn’t stab them in the back. He looked back as he heard Spur talking, saying something about landing. The orb was sort of heavy as well, mixed with Scar’s bag which was heavy, landing would be a good idea.
“Why don’t we land early on, maybe by the Diamond Spray River so we could reconvene and connect.”
@Moonflight23 @Thepotatoshiba
Sol
Sol spotted a lot of other dragons taking off after them. That’s good, there were a lot of others on their way to freedom, thanks to Scar and that other dragon who died. He wished he could just give them a ginormous hug right now, now that he was free. Beside him was another hybrid whose name he had already forgotten. Silly him, but in all seriousness, they needed to be careful with those that they were traveling with. He knew that Spur was safe, and well, Feather was too, in her own way. He needed to make sure he could trust the escapees so one of them wouldn’t stab them in the back. He looked back as he heard Spur talking, saying something about landing. The orb was sort of heavy as well, mixed with Scar’s bag which was heavy, landing would be a good idea.
“Why don’t we land early on, maybe by the Diamond Spray River so we could reconvene and connect.”
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Maggie screamed, he hated being high up, what if they dropped him. That would really hurt. Clover was not flying very well, it looked like she was limping in the sky. Then, he spotted it the river they were flying backwards.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Ow ow ow ow ow, are we there yet?" Clover asked. She was limp flying and it hurt. The only hybrid she knew to name of was Maggie but he is her brother. Clover felt light headed. "Are we there yet?" She asked again but this her body was starting to fall. In an split second she hit a tree and then it went black.
Maggie screamed, he hated being high up, what if they dropped him. That would really hurt. Clover was not flying very well, it looked like she was limping in the sky. Then, he spotted it the river they were flying backwards.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Ow ow ow ow ow, are we there yet?" Clover asked. She was limp flying and it hurt. The only hybrid she knew to name of was Maggie but he is her brother. Clover felt light headed. "Are we there yet?" She asked again but this her body was starting to fall. In an split second she hit a tree and then it went black.
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
Okay))

Blossom didn’t answer seeing her turn away. (Interactions?)
Okay))

Blossom didn’t answer seeing her turn away. (Interactions?)
@ThePotatoShiba
Hypaethral|Tags:Dusk
Hype glanced at Dusk with a bright smile. The fact that Dusk wanted to go with him made his heart soar! But Dusk could fly, and Hype could not. He needed to fly to be able to get out of the palace with the rest of the hybrids. Spreading his wings, Hype balanced himself, lifted his wings up, and brought them down with a powerful beat of his wings. Hype yelped in alarm as he lurched forward into the air. He began to quickly flap his wings, and he staggered around. And as he lifted his wings up, his right-wing bumped his left and he staggered to the side.
Growling, Hype was able to lift himself high enough to the large hole. But one of his tail spines snagged on the outer edge of the gaping hole and he was jerked back down to the roof ledge below the hole. He pried his spine free with a hiss and winced at his aching wings. He wasn't used to using his wings that much, in fact, he didn't use them really at all. He looked at Dusk with a sheepish smile.
"I'm sorry for that charade. I have actually never flown before. I have been locked up here nearly my whole life after all," Hype explained to her. He shifted his claws on the ledge and gazed out at the hybrids flying toward the forest down below. "Dusk, I may your help getting down there... my wings do not seem to work and they hurt... very bad."
I feel like such a hatchling. I am an adult, yet I still can't fly and have barely any control over my fire breath, His mind mumbled. I guess this is what you get when your entire life has been spent chained up in a cage...
@ThePotatoShiba
Hypaethral|Tags:Dusk
Hype glanced at Dusk with a bright smile. The fact that Dusk wanted to go with him made his heart soar! But Dusk could fly, and Hype could not. He needed to fly to be able to get out of the palace with the rest of the hybrids. Spreading his wings, Hype balanced himself, lifted his wings up, and brought them down with a powerful beat of his wings. Hype yelped in alarm as he lurched forward into the air. He began to quickly flap his wings, and he staggered around. And as he lifted his wings up, his right-wing bumped his left and he staggered to the side.
Growling, Hype was able to lift himself high enough to the large hole. But one of his tail spines snagged on the outer edge of the gaping hole and he was jerked back down to the roof ledge below the hole. He pried his spine free with a hiss and winced at his aching wings. He wasn't used to using his wings that much, in fact, he didn't use them really at all. He looked at Dusk with a sheepish smile.
"I'm sorry for that charade. I have actually never flown before. I have been locked up here nearly my whole life after all," Hype explained to her. He shifted his claws on the ledge and gazed out at the hybrids flying toward the forest down below. "Dusk, I may your help getting down there... my wings do not seem to work and they hurt... very bad."
I feel like such a hatchling. I am an adult, yet I still can't fly and have barely any control over my fire breath, His mind mumbled. I guess this is what you get when your entire life has been spent chained up in a cage...
xZUT2.gif
@Moonflight23

Dusk look back at Hypaethral in confusion and backtracked to him, wondering on how to explain.
So that's how long he's been here? How could he stand it?! She settled by Hype and looked at him. Having a hard time herself on how to explain.
"Er, try waving them up and down quickly? Sorry, it just is so natural it's hard to explain. Maybe I can boost you?" Dusk knew the last part was a fib. He was almost twice as large as her and had more muscle on him then she ever probably would. Dusk started to feel a panic envelope her and trembled.
There must still be guards around. What if he can't get up and they catch him? Her underbelly was aglow with the luminescent stripes flickering non-stop while she tried to calm herself.
No, that will never happen! All of them went away! The flickers stopped as a lump gre in her throat.

She didn't want to leave her friend.

Feather |Tags: Nobody

Feather walked back to the prison entrance and slid through a gap in the tumbling rocks, looking around. It seemed stable at the moment. She continued, running in a hole in the wall and burst out.
A expression of anger covered her face as she flew around, spotting the hybrids and following them from behind.
Nothing to do about it now, I'll just follow them like an idiot.
@Moonflight23

Dusk look back at Hypaethral in confusion and backtracked to him, wondering on how to explain.
So that's how long he's been here? How could he stand it?! She settled by Hype and looked at him. Having a hard time herself on how to explain.
"Er, try waving them up and down quickly? Sorry, it just is so natural it's hard to explain. Maybe I can boost you?" Dusk knew the last part was a fib. He was almost twice as large as her and had more muscle on him then she ever probably would. Dusk started to feel a panic envelope her and trembled.
There must still be guards around. What if he can't get up and they catch him? Her underbelly was aglow with the luminescent stripes flickering non-stop while she tried to calm herself.
No, that will never happen! All of them went away! The flickers stopped as a lump gre in her throat.

She didn't want to leave her friend.

Feather |Tags: Nobody

Feather walked back to the prison entrance and slid through a gap in the tumbling rocks, looking around. It seemed stable at the moment. She continued, running in a hole in the wall and burst out.
A expression of anger covered her face as she flew around, spotting the hybrids and following them from behind.
Nothing to do about it now, I'll just follow them like an idiot.
Sol
After about 15 minutes of flying, Sol was absolutely exhausted. He had to land somewhere, and soon. He estimated that this dang orb was about 50-70 pounds, the most he had ever carried in his life. He started wavering in his movements, rocking back and forth. He couldn’t let anyone else know what this was or what it did. He wanted to trust everyone, but it seemed like he couldn’t. The Diamond Spray River was so close he could see it, but he couldn’t take this pain anymore. He had to land. He spotted a pretty nice looking patch of grass below and started to descend, losing altitude. He crash landed in the grass, rolling to a stop clutching the cloak in his talons. He could finally relax after a long time, but not for long as he could see the others catching up. He would have to get going soon as to not be caught.
Sol
After about 15 minutes of flying, Sol was absolutely exhausted. He had to land somewhere, and soon. He estimated that this dang orb was about 50-70 pounds, the most he had ever carried in his life. He started wavering in his movements, rocking back and forth. He couldn’t let anyone else know what this was or what it did. He wanted to trust everyone, but it seemed like he couldn’t. The Diamond Spray River was so close he could see it, but he couldn’t take this pain anymore. He had to land. He spotted a pretty nice looking patch of grass below and started to descend, losing altitude. He crash landed in the grass, rolling to a stop clutching the cloak in his talons. He could finally relax after a long time, but not for long as he could see the others catching up. He would have to get going soon as to not be caught.
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@DarkOverLight not sure if anyone else is alive in the OOC, this is kinda both, and Withered is taking a break XD
You might want to post your character here tho
@DarkOverLight not sure if anyone else is alive in the OOC, this is kinda both, and Withered is taking a break XD
You might want to post your character here tho
Thanks Potato ^^ [center][font=new times roman][size=7]Inferno[/size=7] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oy4b3in.png[/img] Age 9 1/2 years old Gender Male Tribe Nightwing/Skywing Abilities Decent fire breath Good Night vision Can give dragons near him a bit of whiplash when he flies Looks Word form- Large, bulky male with even larger wings. He has a jet-black body, but his wings are a mixed of red, orange, black, and yellow with small speckles of yellow. His muzzle, tail, and feet are dipped in a sunrise of colors, like the wings. He has ember markings on his feet and wings, their color is a bright, fiery orange. His sides are also covered in these markings and they have a bit of yellow stars in them. His eyes are a bright orange, slightly mixed with a bit of red. Wears a bit of gold at times. Picture- [img]https://d.facdn.net/art/forofox819/1548221745/1548221745.forofox819_8e8bf4fb-1f16-4898-bf02-eafda5d7f521.jpeg[/img] (Not mine, by Forofox819) Past He will not talk about it, no exceptions. Personality Keeps to himself, he speaks unless spoken to. Prefers to keep to himself and study the stars. Otherwise, he can be friendly and a bit over protective. No the best dragon out of the bunch, has a sense of dark humor.[/font=new times roman] —————————————————[/center] [center][font=new times roman][size=7]Inferno[/size=7] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oy4b3in.png[/img] Inferno extended his wings inward and sat on a perch above the dungeon, his tail flicked slowly. He was out, finally. He flicked his burning gaze over and growled, then extended his wings out. He flapped his wings and took to the sky, lightly pounding his wings against the air. He flew above the clouds and seemingly disappeared above the cloud, the flapping of his wings could only be heard. [/center]
Thanks Potato ^^
Inferno
oy4b3in.png

Tribe
Nightwing/Skywing

Abilities
Decent fire breath
Good Night vision
Can give dragons near him a bit of whiplash when he flies

Looks
Word form- Large, bulky male with even larger wings. He has a jet-black body, but his wings are a mixed of red, orange, black, and yellow with small speckles of yellow. His muzzle, tail, and feet are dipped in a sunrise of colors, like the wings. He has ember markings on his feet and wings, their color is a bright, fiery orange. His sides are also covered in these markings and they have a bit of yellow stars in them. His eyes are a bright orange, slightly mixed with a bit of red. Wears a bit of gold at times.
Picture-
1548221745.forofox819_8e8bf4fb-1f16-4898-bf02-eafda5d7f521.jpeg
(Not mine, by Forofox819)

Past
He will not talk about it, no exceptions.

Personality
Keeps to himself, he speaks unless spoken to. Prefers to keep to himself and study the stars. Otherwise, he can be friendly and a bit over protective. No the best dragon out of the bunch, has a sense of dark humor.

—————————————————

Inferno
oy4b3in.png

Inferno extended his wings inward and sat on a perch above the dungeon, his tail flicked slowly. He was out, finally. He flicked his burning gaze over and growled, then extended his wings out. He flapped his wings and took to the sky, lightly pounding his wings against the air. He flew above the clouds and seemingly disappeared above the cloud, the flapping of his wings could only be heard.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144