Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Quick question, and forgive me if it's already been asked and answered. Does bonding with Fiona's familiars give less bonding percentage/progress than bonding with familiars from your dragons' pages? I don't know if it's just a visual display difference compared to the one on the dragons' pages, but I've had the chance to bond with some of her same familiars, and the bar for wary isn't looking right. [img]https://i.imgur.com/a8kaSfJ.png[/img] Two bonds on the Boolean should be halfway filled; here, though, it's looking more like 1/3. The Cog Frog and Bone Fiend are also looking like 1/6 when the progress for a single wary bond is normally 1/4.
Quick question, and forgive me if it's already been asked and answered.

Does bonding with Fiona's familiars give less bonding percentage/progress than bonding with familiars from your dragons' pages?

I don't know if it's just a visual display difference compared to the one on the dragons' pages, but I've had the chance to bond with some of her same familiars, and the bar for wary isn't looking right.

a8kaSfJ.png

Two bonds on the Boolean should be halfway filled; here, though, it's looking more like 1/3. The Cog Frog and Bone Fiend are also looking like 1/6 when the progress for a single wary bond is normally 1/4.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I love it!!!!! :) ????
Yr0dYV1.png
[quote name="Biggiebimch" date="2020-02-20 11:15:54" ] I love it!!!!! :) ???? [/quote] That was supposed to be a thumbs up emoji lol. Can FR not accept emojis??? ????????????
Biggiebimch wrote on 2020-02-20 11:15:54:
That was supposed to be a thumbs up emoji lol. Can FR not accept emojis??? ????????????
Yr0dYV1.png
This is fun.
This is fun.
@Ralzakark I think that is interesting :) Names that can be used for both genders, I mean. Names are just sounds we use to specify a certain individual after all, and genders assigned to them (or not assigned) is simply a matter of inherited culture ^^ Thank you for all the answers!
@Ralzakark I think that is interesting :) Names that can be used for both genders, I mean. Names are just sounds we use to specify a certain individual after all, and genders assigned to them (or not assigned) is simply a matter of inherited culture ^^ Thank you for all the answers!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Is fiona fire or light ?
Is fiona fire or light ?
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
@moondragon007

i'm a xenobiologist, and i find such things interesting, too. sometimes people take questioning as negativity. (a lot of times, normal people mean it that way.)

anyway... if nobody answered your other question yet, re speed-bonding familiars...

what i do is...
1: zoom out my web page view until the familiar and its heart button are on screen without scrolling.
2: put the mouse on the heart button. click.
3: don't move the mouse, but press cursor right.
repeat 2-3 til done.

that's the shortcut to go to the next dragon. it sorta auto-clicks/skips the 'ok' button dialogue, too.
@moondragon007

i'm a xenobiologist, and i find such things interesting, too. sometimes people take questioning as negativity. (a lot of times, normal people mean it that way.)

anyway... if nobody answered your other question yet, re speed-bonding familiars...

what i do is...
1: zoom out my web page view until the familiar and its heart button are on screen without scrolling.
2: put the mouse on the heart button. click.
3: don't move the mouse, but press cursor right.
repeat 2-3 til done.

that's the shortcut to go to the next dragon. it sorta auto-clicks/skips the 'ok' button dialogue, too.
first of all, LOVE the feature. its great being able to bond with kickstarter familiars and sprites and other familiars i'll never be able to own, and getting bonding bonuses from ones i already have is awesome!
second of all, i cant even begin to express how much i love Fiona, and how heartwarming it is to have one of the site characters be canonically trans. it means a lot, as a trans person, to have a trans character exist in such a casual way in a game i play! plus shes awesome and endearing and adorable and i love her. thank you so much for confirming that shes trans, and for giving us such a wonderful trans character as on site representation <3
first of all, LOVE the feature. its great being able to bond with kickstarter familiars and sprites and other familiars i'll never be able to own, and getting bonding bonuses from ones i already have is awesome!
second of all, i cant even begin to express how much i love Fiona, and how heartwarming it is to have one of the site characters be canonically trans. it means a lot, as a trans person, to have a trans character exist in such a casual way in a game i play! plus shes awesome and endearing and adorable and i love her. thank you so much for confirming that shes trans, and for giving us such a wonderful trans character as on site representation <3
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
[quote name="SnowMewDraws" date="2020-02-17 10:39:47" ] I'm so excited!! This recolor is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33445.png[/img] We tried for a matchy dragon [morphology=540539] [/quote] big agree
SnowMewDraws wrote on 2020-02-17 10:39:47:
I'm so excited!!

This recolor is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!!
33445.png

We tried for a matchy dragon
Eyewing Recolor
big agree
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76