Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Momo-Con Meet Up || THE END IS NEAR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Commie

Ahh, I didn't see you guys, but I was probably just distracted.
If any of you saw me outside the meetup, I was the Dave Strider with a katana and headphones. :0
@Commie

Ahh, I didn't see you guys, but I was probably just distracted.
If any of you saw me outside the meetup, I was the Dave Strider with a katana and headphones. :0
@tinynapoleons

Oh! I saw you, you were pretty dang cute. On Friday, I was the Rose with the clock purse, and on Saturday I was dressed as Ichigo (Katamari Ichigo, not Bleach Ichigo).
@tinynapoleons

Oh! I saw you, you were pretty dang cute. On Friday, I was the Rose with the clock purse, and on Saturday I was dressed as Ichigo (Katamari Ichigo, not Bleach Ichigo).
@tinynapoleons ; @L33o

I don't think I saw either of you (I may have but I could've been zoned out), but I was in a Totoro Kirugumi looking stressed as anything on Saturday. :B
@tinynapoleons ; @L33o

I don't think I saw either of you (I may have but I could've been zoned out), but I was in a Totoro Kirugumi looking stressed as anything on Saturday. :B
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
@Commie

Aw, darn. I didn't get to see you either! :C Maybe we can have a more official meetup next year, or at least settle ourselves in another Atlanta con, haha!
@Commie

Aw, darn. I didn't get to see you either! :C Maybe we can have a more official meetup next year, or at least settle ourselves in another Atlanta con, haha!
I saw @Commie and I'm afraid I really don't remember. (Sorry!) I was the brown haired Toph with Momo.

Editing to add that I always go to DragonCon and I probably will be going to AWA this year.
I saw @Commie and I'm afraid I really don't remember. (Sorry!) I was the brown haired Toph with Momo.

Editing to add that I always go to DragonCon and I probably will be going to AWA this year.
587.gif
Popping back in here to say that I definitely saw some of you! But, being in the Artist's Alley and dealing with so many faces a day is sort of draining so tbh unless we talked at length I probably don't remember. ;; It's nothing personal!!

That being said if you WERE one of the like, 4 people who actually joined commie and i at the meetup I was definitely there I made the sign and all that kind of junk
Popping back in here to say that I definitely saw some of you! But, being in the Artist's Alley and dealing with so many faces a day is sort of draining so tbh unless we talked at length I probably don't remember. ;; It's nothing personal!!

That being said if you WERE one of the like, 4 people who actually joined commie and i at the meetup I was definitely there I made the sign and all that kind of junk
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
@ironriots

SIGN SWAG.

@Emonga ; @L33o

I'll try to organise a better meetup for Momo2015 that isn't 100% chaotic. For AWA, however, I'm sure we could have some sort of meetup one of the days, but I can only attend either Saturday or Sunday due to school.
@ironriots

SIGN SWAG.

@Emonga ; @L33o

I'll try to organise a better meetup for Momo2015 that isn't 100% chaotic. For AWA, however, I'm sure we could have some sort of meetup one of the days, but I can only attend either Saturday or Sunday due to school.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Commie @Emonga @L33o

I'll be at AWA too! Gotta work again (Artist's Alley). Maybe we could work on talking to the powers-that-be and setting it up somewhere on the guidebook? I've never been to AWA before but lots of large conventions have a setup that lists photoshoot/meetup times and locations.
@Commie @Emonga @L33o

I'll be at AWA too! Gotta work again (Artist's Alley). Maybe we could work on talking to the powers-that-be and setting it up somewhere on the guidebook? I've never been to AWA before but lots of large conventions have a setup that lists photoshoot/meetup times and locations.
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
@ironriots

I'll try emailing them. Hopefully it isn't too late to request this of them.
@ironriots

I'll try emailing them. Hopefully it isn't too late to request this of them.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
I'll be attending AWA as well! Most likely just on Saturday, though, but possibly Sunday.
I'll be attending AWA as well! Most likely just on Saturday, though, but possibly Sunday.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8