Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Momo-Con Meet Up || THE END IS NEAR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Commie

Defiantly! Send people my way, I might have some FR Swag or a poster or two at my table. :)
@Commie

Defiantly! Send people my way, I might have some FR Swag or a poster or two at my table. :)
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@teacupowl
Sweet! I'll see you there! :D
@teacupowl
Sweet! I'll see you there! :D
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
Bump!
Bump!
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
@Commie
@ironriots
@l33o
@Emonga
@Voldeshort
@Rollingjules
@tinynapoleons
@Scarytier
@teacupowl

The time has arrived! Next week is Momo-con, are you guys prepared?
Please respond to this if you have a confirmed time as to when you will be attending Momo-con. If need be, we can have a meetup on multiple days if some people can not attend strictly on Saturday.
@Commie
@ironriots
@l33o
@Emonga
@Voldeshort
@Rollingjules
@tinynapoleons
@Scarytier
@teacupowl

The time has arrived! Next week is Momo-con, are you guys prepared?
Please respond to this if you have a confirmed time as to when you will be attending Momo-con. If need be, we can have a meetup on multiple days if some people can not attend strictly on Saturday.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Commie

Rollingjules and I will be there from Thursday night all the way out to Sunday afternoon! We also haven't super scoped the schedule, so the only thing we're heavy committed to is seeing Dante Basco at some point and we are therefore flexy on meetup time.
@Commie

Rollingjules and I will be there from Thursday night all the way out to Sunday afternoon! We also haven't super scoped the schedule, so the only thing we're heavy committed to is seeing Dante Basco at some point and we are therefore flexy on meetup time.
@Voldeshort

Thank you, noted! Hopefully I'll be seeing you a lot since you're going the whole time.
@Voldeshort

Thank you, noted! Hopefully I'll be seeing you a lot since you're going the whole time.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Commie yeah i'm good, when/where are we slated to meet up?
@Commie yeah i'm good, when/where are we slated to meet up?
@ironriots

We can meet in the main lobby/2nd floor lobby of the Hilton, or one of the halls that leads to a good bit of panels. Last year the Artist Alley/Dealer's Room was incredibly crowded, but we could meet around there if need be.

As for time - I believe lunch time could work out. Or a bit in the afternoon; whatever floats your boat.
@ironriots

We can meet in the main lobby/2nd floor lobby of the Hilton, or one of the halls that leads to a good bit of panels. Last year the Artist Alley/Dealer's Room was incredibly crowded, but we could meet around there if need be.

As for time - I believe lunch time could work out. Or a bit in the afternoon; whatever floats your boat.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Commie
actually the AA is in the other hotel this year, the Mariott Marquis- which is p damn spacious. we could head up to one of the upper floor lounges to meet?

the AA is also in a p massive room it looks like, but not very much open space for congregating yeah.
@Commie
actually the AA is in the other hotel this year, the Mariott Marquis- which is p damn spacious. we could head up to one of the upper floor lounges to meet?

the AA is also in a p massive room it looks like, but not very much open space for congregating yeah.
@ironriots

That's sounds great! c: Does lunch/afternoon sound good?
@ironriots

That's sounds great! c: Does lunch/afternoon sound good?
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8