Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dress my dragon 100g prize! Closed
1 2 3 4
[center]Did one of these with one of my other dragons and the results were amazing! Competition ends ACDT 6:00pm 21th Friday [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590439/59043802_350.png[/img] This is the volunteer! I will copy her bio here to help with the inspiration "The matriarch of the clan, Shadow is a very determined leader. Ungifted with magic she relies almost solely on her speed and power to take down foes, which is impressive when you're as small as a fae dragon. She relentlessly flies into battle with little thought of her own preservation, relying on her mate Berry to keep her healthy with his healing." There's some more info related to her in [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=514061&tab=dragon&did=59048421]this[/url] profile Any amount of apparel can be used but I prefer a less cluttered look, feel free to use accents![/center]
Did one of these with one of my other dragons and the results were amazing! Competition ends ACDT 6:00pm 21th Friday
59043802_350.png
This is the volunteer! I will copy her bio here to help with the inspiration

"The matriarch of the clan, Shadow is a very determined leader. Ungifted with magic she relies almost solely on her speed and power to take down foes, which is impressive when you're as small as a fae dragon.
She relentlessly flies into battle with little thought of her own preservation, relying on her mate Berry to keep her healthy with his healing."

There's some more info related to her in this profile
Any amount of apparel can be used but I prefer a less cluttered look, feel free to use accents!
banner.jpg
Windborn
Windborn
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
Not Found

here! i made a lil something for her. it's a little cluttered though, im sorry, its what i specialize in ;v;

if you like it i'd recommend you save it because ill probably delete it after this ends ^^
Not Found

here! i made a lil something for her. it's a little cluttered though, im sorry, its what i specialize in ;v;

if you like it i'd recommend you save it because ill probably delete it after this ends ^^
Flag_1.png image0.png

hRtNYd7.png

> grab bags
> wishlist
> free foods
> pwyw dragon outfits

Contest

My entry! I tried to keep it rather streamlined, since that fits bio better.
Contest

My entry! I tried to keep it rather streamlined, since that fits bio better.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Not Found
Not Found
he/him, bi, trans
Ooooh, I entered your last contest too! Hopefully I did alright.
Not Found

I tried to stay away from anything that would tie her too hard to an element while still incorporating some of the green from her eyes. She uses the relatively light armor to help shield her small body, not that she gets hit often! It does make Berry feel more at ease though.
Ooooh, I entered your last contest too! Hopefully I did alright.
Not Found

I tried to stay away from anything that would tie her too hard to an element while still incorporating some of the green from her eyes. She uses the relatively light armor to help shield her small body, not that she gets hit often! It does make Berry feel more at ease though.
[size=2] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59043802&skin=24902&apparel=27992,22832,22830,22828,22825,22666,22667,15741,15733&xt=dressing.png[/img] <3 [/size]

dragon?did=59043802&skin=24902&apparel=27992,22832,22830,22828,22825,22666,22667,15741,15733&xt=dressing.png <3
Do you dress it with apparel you have or do you do it with the dressing room? @missiefish
Do you dress it with apparel you have or do you do it with the dressing room? @missiefish
PVjqTFM.pngYa8fhYd.pngWANW32a.pngJKNmjbX.pnghBq372b.png8ayfQ7p.pngSFXnr9A.pngK4kr5BC.pngWANW32a.pngWANW32a.png
Not Found
Not Found
@Phoenixfox426 dressing room
@Phoenixfox426 dressing room
banner.jpg
1 2 3 4