Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gender/Sex Change Scrolls
1 2 3
no support. i wouldve supported this maybe a year ago, but i was a bit niave to how online games like this work back then. perhaps that's what's going on here.

a sex change scroll would mess with everything. perhaps it's expensive, hard to get ahold of, but it would still be very damaging to the game and its mechanics. now, a POSE CHANGING scroll, i am absolutely ALL for. i can't see a way that it would damage the game, and it's something that a lot of people would go for imo. i support that completely, but not a full sex change :)
no support. i wouldve supported this maybe a year ago, but i was a bit niave to how online games like this work back then. perhaps that's what's going on here.

a sex change scroll would mess with everything. perhaps it's expensive, hard to get ahold of, but it would still be very damaging to the game and its mechanics. now, a POSE CHANGING scroll, i am absolutely ALL for. i can't see a way that it would damage the game, and it's something that a lot of people would go for imo. i support that completely, but not a full sex change :)
saTxNdL.png2HZAytX.pngsaTxNdL.png2HZAytX.png
I def support this as long as it can only be used on unbred dragons
I def support this as long as it can only be used on unbred dragons
DVcXRyP.png
no support. besides the "break the site" thing that people get around with unbred dragons only, I think that there should remain limitations as to what you can achieve with scrolls. It makes it more challenging to breed for something. I think that pose change scrolls would be nice, but gender change scrolls are something that should not be introduced.
no support. besides the "break the site" thing that people get around with unbred dragons only, I think that there should remain limitations as to what you can achieve with scrolls. It makes it more challenging to breed for something. I think that pose change scrolls would be nice, but gender change scrolls are something that should not be introduced.
+2 FR time
he/they
@Happyworld123
@Happyworld123
No support for one of the few aspects that provide a small challenge.
No support for one of the few aspects that provide a small challenge.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Most of the time I'd just change the gender for pose,i do like the idea of a pose change option.It might cause confusion tho
Most of the time I'd just change the gender for pose,i do like the idea of a pose change option.It might cause confusion tho
No support for like every reason stated above and before.
No support for like every reason stated above and before.
[quote name="KrysaVorona" date="2019-12-27 14:12:31" ] I do, however. support a pose change scroll for aesthetic purposes. It would only change the pose of the dragon, but would not change their sex. [/quote] ^ This over and over.
KrysaVorona wrote on 2019-12-27 14:12:31:
I do, however. support a pose change scroll for aesthetic purposes. It would only change the pose of the dragon, but would not change their sex.
^
This over and over.
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
No support
I know another game that had this feature it was very Game breaking.
No support
I know another game that had this feature it was very Game breaking.
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
I feel like just about any other site like this has the option to change gender, and you could just do so much more. Nothing would go sideways if it just has limits. First of all, no previous hatchlings, so that it doesn't look like a dragon has two mothers (which I personally don't see the problem of). Honestly, that's about the only holdback I would put on it. Like seriously, we're changing their pose (which we can already see in the Scrying Workshop so it's very possible) and which side of the breeding nests they go on. Please can we just make that happen?
I feel like just about any other site like this has the option to change gender, and you could just do so much more. Nothing would go sideways if it just has limits. First of all, no previous hatchlings, so that it doesn't look like a dragon has two mothers (which I personally don't see the problem of). Honestly, that's about the only holdback I would put on it. Like seriously, we're changing their pose (which we can already see in the Scrying Workshop so it's very possible) and which side of the breeding nests they go on. Please can we just make that happen?
1 2 3