Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 161
Any Eggs @UnhappyJoker @Gaston @luckless @Mystyic @NostalgicBreeze @astereia [size=4]Please keep in mind that you don't have to trade items from our Wishlist, you can trade anything! We have another Unhatched Egg available for purchase or trade in our Bazaar. Swipp and Battle Items are the least favored while everything else has the highest chance of acceptance.[/size] [item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [size=4][b]Update-[/b] The Voting Poll will be ending tomorrow after roll over![/size]
Any Eggs
@UnhappyJoker @Gaston @luckless @Mystyic @NostalgicBreeze @astereia

Please keep in mind that you don't have to trade items from our Wishlist, you can trade anything!

We have another Unhatched Egg available for purchase or trade in our Bazaar. Swipp and Battle Items are the least favored while everything else has the highest chance of acceptance.

Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

Update- The Voting Poll will be ending tomorrow after roll over!
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa

I'm interested in both! I have an accent i believe on your wishlist
@Catrisa

I'm interested in both! I have an accent i believe on your wishlist
@Gaston
Sounds great, you can trade whatever you like as per usual but Wishlist items always have a higher chance of acceptance. ^^

It might take me awhile to get back to you since I have work today so take your time when making your trade offer, there's really no rush ^_^
@Gaston
Sounds great, you can trade whatever you like as per usual but Wishlist items always have a higher chance of acceptance. ^^

It might take me awhile to get back to you since I have work today so take your time when making your trade offer, there's really no rush ^_^
@Catrisa

Aye, I didn't have the skin but would you take the twilight firefly vista? ^^
@Catrisa

Aye, I didn't have the skin but would you take the twilight firefly vista? ^^
@Gaston [item=Vista: Twilight Firefly] 1,200,000 [item=unhatched water egg] 289,000 [item=unhatched wind egg] 289,000 1,200,000-289,000-289,000= 622,000 Looks like I need to make up for a significant value loss on your end. Would the eggs and 622G work?
@Gaston

Vista: Twilight Firefly 1,200,000
Unhatched Water Egg 289,000
Unhatched Wind Egg 289,000

1,200,000-289,000-289,000= 622,000

Looks like I need to make up for a significant value loss on your end. Would the eggs and 622G work?
@Catrisa

Oh heck no, I was going by the Gem MP price which is just 600g since they cycled in. The two eggs for the vista? Would that be okay for a trade? ^^
@Catrisa

Oh heck no, I was going by the Gem MP price which is just 600g since they cycled in. The two eggs for the vista? Would that be okay for a trade? ^^
@Gaston
Oh! I forgot to check the Marketplace ^^' didn't realize they had cycled in so thanks for letting me know. Just to confirm it's the two eggs and 22G for the Vista then?
@Gaston
Oh! I forgot to check the Marketplace ^^' didn't realize they had cycled in so thanks for letting me know. Just to confirm it's the two eggs and 22G for the Vista then?
@Catrisa

Most welcome! And sure, that works for me ^^. I'll send a CR now
@Catrisa

Most welcome! And sure, that works for me ^^. I'll send a CR now
@Catrisa, @NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon Hello! I joined FR a little bit ago, but took a massive break and i'd really appreciate a welcome basket to help me get back up and running!
@Catrisa, @NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon Hello! I joined FR a little bit ago, but took a massive break and i'd really appreciate a welcome basket to help me get back up and running!
Pinglist for Updates
@Jenshy
Any Eggs

Update- This Hatchery has just started it's first ever raffle! We're running a tier themed raffle with the rules and prizes currently being listed in the raffle section so be sure to check it out!

The following FR users, as VIPS, get a default 5 tickets for this raffle for free and are already listed on the ticket spreadsheet.

@AbyssalRuins
@ShepherdOfFire
@BekurHeiz
@XxCalypsoxX
@Midnight7
@Cryfie
@ToxicToucan
@Carpathia
@Okinawa
@Sammii
@KrazKitCat
@Continlula
@Gurepu
@LightningclanLC
@Ggirl
@Catsrevenge
@Rivertyl
@SakuraAngel
@SepiaSenpai
@Aidan
@AmalgamDragon
@Echoshine
@LadyMer
@MischievousMeh
@KannaChi
@melethestel
@lunusdragoness
@Enenica
@FieldWell
@PlatinumRose
@GriffonLover
@BuckHunter
@LeviathanDemon
@CapriReve
@UnhappyJoker
@Voronwis
@Gaston
Pinglist for Updates
@Jenshy
Any Eggs

Update- This Hatchery has just started it's first ever raffle! We're running a tier themed raffle with the rules and prizes currently being listed in the raffle section so be sure to check it out!

The following FR users, as VIPS, get a default 5 tickets for this raffle for free and are already listed on the ticket spreadsheet.

@AbyssalRuins
@ShepherdOfFire
@BekurHeiz
@XxCalypsoxX
@Midnight7
@Cryfie
@ToxicToucan
@Carpathia
@Okinawa
@Sammii
@KrazKitCat
@Continlula