Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fauny Accents | WORM OFF THE STRING GAOL
1 2 3
worm time

I'd like to preorder your Gaoler accent, please. I love it so much.
worm time

I'd like to preorder your Gaoler accent, please. I love it so much.
Gaze into the void.
It is the perpetuity in which they dwell.
@crystalinn Added! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@crystalinn Added!
@Faunus I would like... 4 slots for this wonderful worm accent. I have many friends who would love it [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Also perhaps add me to the general pinglist :3
@Faunus I would like... 4 slots for this wonderful worm accent. I have many friends who would love it

Also perhaps add me to the general pinglist :3
@illuso Added to both and thank you so much!
@illuso Added to both and thank you so much!
Bump! [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] Pls... purchase my best friend's wares...
Bump!

Pls... purchase my best friend's wares...
uONmDxt.pnglFhEytX.png
Decided to fund the last slot for ordering blueprints myself, so @illuso @crystalinn PM or one way CR me your payments and I'll get it submitted!
Decided to fund the last slot for ordering blueprints myself, so @illuso @crystalinn PM or one way CR me your payments and I'll get it submitted!
10 copy order is in for review!
10 copy order is in for review!
Preorders have been sent out, and I will unleash some of the extras onto the AH shortly
Preorders have been sent out, and I will unleash some of the extras onto the AH shortly
@Faunus really gonna need that worm accent. really gonna need a female version. i literally have a worm on a string breeding pair

also general pinglist blease
@Faunus really gonna need that worm accent. really gonna need a female version. i literally have a worm on a string breeding pair

also general pinglist blease
@kylonaberrie

I have a copy on hand of the male at the moment if you'd like a private auction sent? and adding you now!
@kylonaberrie

I have a copy on hand of the male at the moment if you'd like a private auction sent? and adding you now!
1 2 3