Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kiwi's Cuties V2 | Valentine Advent
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@TazmilyExile @kiwipen
Bidding 4.4 kg!
@TazmilyExile @kiwipen
Bidding 4.4 kg!
Valor_button_by_dradog.gif______________
Would appreciate if ya clicked on my eggies to help em grow :>
@Pythonecary @kiwipin
Bidding 4.5kg!
@Pythonecary @kiwipin
Bidding 4.5kg!
@TazmilyExile @kiwipin
Bidding 6,000 gems, please!
@TazmilyExile @kiwipin
Bidding 6,000 gems, please!
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@kibawolff
I'm so incredibly sorry to tell you this, but the auction has already closed ;; it ended on Midnight, I'm really not sure if I announced it but I truly apologize for the inconvenience.
@kibawolff
I'm so incredibly sorry to tell you this, but the auction has already closed ;; it ended on Midnight, I'm really not sure if I announced it but I truly apologize for the inconvenience.
XXXX
XXXX
sparks567.gif cutie_pawstamp.png rose.png
Greetings I changed my name from DunkleSleazy to Arcademachiine!
I own the pumpkin loaf cutie
Greetings I changed my name from DunkleSleazy to Arcademachiine!
I own the pumpkin loaf cutie
[center][size=5][b]Valentine's Day Advent: Day 13 Reveal[/b][/size] Pinglist for participants: @kiwipen @hiame @flail @keryth @scarheart99789 @sparks567 @pythonecary @sylvexi @aouba @blackwatchgenji @milkyteax @krazykitty00 @kitten-toys @shadowfoxclaw @ssmolbean @parda @tazmilyexile @kibawolff @batnap @bananna150 @solarking @bioskyfall @tarottea (Please let us know if you'd like to opt-out of this ping. In addition, to those of you who requested we disclude you for certain triggers, we will not ping you in days that may contain said triggers. ) Hello everyone! Here is today's reveal with today's winner: [b]Day 13 - Lonely Licorice[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/599891302888374272/676057191123386368/LONELY_LICORICE.png[/img] Designed by @solarking ;; won by @kibawolff Thank you for your participation, and we can't wait to see you tomorrow for the next, and final, reveal![/center]
Valentine's Day Advent: Day 13 Reveal
Pinglist for participants:
@kiwipen @hiame @flail @keryth @scarheart99789 @sparks567 @pythonecary @sylvexi @aouba @blackwatchgenji @milkyteax @krazykitty00 @kitten-toys @shadowfoxclaw @ssmolbean @parda @tazmilyexile @kibawolff @batnap @bananna150 @solarking @bioskyfall @tarottea
(Please let us know if you'd like to opt-out of this ping. In addition, to those of you who requested we disclude you for certain triggers, we will not ping you in days that may contain said triggers. )

Hello everyone! Here is today's reveal with today's winner:

Day 13 - Lonely Licorice
LONELY_LICORICE.png
Designed by @solarking ;; won by @kibawolff

Thank you for your participation, and we can't wait to see you tomorrow for the next, and final, reveal!
@kiwipen
Ack, I am sorry as well— I thought you were still determining the end date as I had not seen any mention of it yet. Totally my fault for not asking ;-;

Congratulations to the winner!!
@kiwipen
Ack, I am sorry as well— I thought you were still determining the end date as I had not seen any mention of it yet. Totally my fault for not asking ;-;

Congratulations to the winner!!
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
[center][size=5][b]Valentine's Day Advent: Day 14 Reveal[/b][/size] Pinglist for participants: @kiwipen @hiame @flail @keryth @scarheart99789 @sparks567 @pythonecary @sylvexi @aouba @blackwatchgenji @milkyteax @krazykitty00 @kitten-toys @shadowfoxclaw @ssmolbean @parda @tazmilyexile @kibawolff @batnap @bananna150 @solarking @bioskyfall @tarottea Hello everyone! Today is the 14th and final day of the advent. Happy Valentine's Day Cuties! My love goes out to each and every one of you. Today's final Cutie is a very special one...and I want to give a quick shout-out and thank you to every one of you for coming out and making this Valentine's Day advent extra special. All of our staff members worked extra hard to get your Cuties to you on time, and we couldn't be more grateful. We hope you have an extra special Valentine's Day, whether it's spending time with loved ones, family, or friends! :) And if you don't celebrate, we hope your day is still lovely. Thank you! Lots of love. [b]Day 14 - Bee My Honey Bun[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/677946019534733344/BeeMyHoneyBun.gif[/img] Designed by @kiwipen and @aey ;; won by @TazmilyExile [b]Legendary Unique Species/Lines + New Trait: Animated[/b] [i]Trait rarity for animated / animation pending :) [/i] Thank you again for your participation, and we hope to see you next time! Love you all! <3 [/center]
Valentine's Day Advent: Day 14 Reveal
Pinglist for participants:
@kiwipen @hiame @flail @keryth @scarheart99789 @sparks567 @pythonecary @sylvexi @aouba @blackwatchgenji @milkyteax @krazykitty00 @kitten-toys @shadowfoxclaw @ssmolbean @parda @tazmilyexile @kibawolff @batnap @bananna150 @solarking @bioskyfall @tarottea

Hello everyone! Today is the 14th and final day of the advent. Happy Valentine's Day Cuties! My love goes out to each and every one of you.

Today's final Cutie is a very special one...and I want to give a quick shout-out and thank you to every one of you for coming out and making this Valentine's Day advent extra special. All of our staff members worked extra hard to get your Cuties to you on time, and we couldn't be more grateful. We hope you have an extra special Valentine's Day, whether it's spending time with loved ones, family, or friends! :) And if you don't celebrate, we hope your day is still lovely. Thank you! Lots of love.

Day 14 - Bee My Honey Bun
BeeMyHoneyBun.gif
Designed by @kiwipen and @aey ;; won by @TazmilyExile
Legendary Unique Species/Lines + New Trait: Animated
Trait rarity for animated / animation pending :)

Thank you again for your participation, and we hope to see you next time! Love you all! <3

[center][b] goodbye forever little cutie![/b][/center] username/id; PricklyGoose #342988 cutie(s) being traded; include id #'s [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/562032270148370447/678655707620311079/image1.png[/img] #89 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/562032270148370447/678655707297611809/image0.png[/img] #889 to whom these cutie(s) are going; @Absolume proof of agreement; [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/562032270148370447/678678790511132721/image0.png[/img] reason; trade for FR currency
goodbye forever little cutie!
username/id; PricklyGoose #342988
cutie(s) being traded; include id #'s
image1.png
image0.png
to whom these cutie(s) are going; @Absolume
proof of agreement;
image0.png
reason; trade for FR currency
aUKJE16.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14