Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ethereal Encounters • NEW 2/17
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@FireStorm3719 of course, added!
@FireStorm3719 of course, added!
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov Would you mind holding that peach stained boy for me until tomorrow sometime? [b]*edit[/b] I'd also love to be pinged for the private grapefruit/goldenrod if you ever make them public! I'd probably DIE for a little gal from them at somepoint. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Cov

Would you mind holding that peach stained boy for me until tomorrow sometime?

*edit
I'd also love to be pinged for the private grapefruit/goldenrod if you ever make them public! I'd probably DIE for a little gal from them at somepoint.
YycIlt9.png
@Cov Please add me to the Into Dust pinglist, please! :3
@Cov Please add me to the Into Dust pinglist, please! :3
CQy7TyL.png
@Cov Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
@Cov Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
@Cov
hiya! could i be on the general pinglist please? thanks! <3
@Cov
hiya! could i be on the general pinglist please? thanks! <3
@cov
can i get on your new hatchlings pinglist? thank you!
@cov
can i get on your new hatchlings pinglist? thank you!
@Marrigan ahh unfortunately he was bought last night before i saw this! my apologies. & i can definitely make a note for that pair! theyre a bit more sentimental and lore heavy, so the hatchlings might be a bit more expensive than my usual hatchlings.

the first few clutches are reserved for friends, but no one has claimed this girl from them because they would prefer males, if you'd be interested in buying her? ^^

@Dragondrop @ShinyWoobat @innerspeaker @feverking you got it! thank you all for the interest ♥
@Marrigan ahh unfortunately he was bought last night before i saw this! my apologies. & i can definitely make a note for that pair! theyre a bit more sentimental and lore heavy, so the hatchlings might be a bit more expensive than my usual hatchlings.

the first few clutches are reserved for friends, but no one has claimed this girl from them because they would prefer males, if you'd be interested in buying her? ^^

@Dragondrop @ShinyWoobat @innerspeaker @feverking you got it! thank you all for the interest ♥
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov I would [i]absolutely[/i] be interested if no one wants her, just let me know how much she will be and I'll gladly make room [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Cov

I would absolutely be interested if no one wants her, just let me know how much she will be and I'll gladly make room
YycIlt9.png
@cov

May I be added to your general pinglist please?
@cov

May I be added to your general pinglist please?
@Cov may i be added to the pinglist? :0
@Cov may i be added to the pinglist? :0
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33