Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Eliminate, Accents, Familiars+
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@LordJeanliness based on prices I'm seeing, the total comes out 361g, even with adding a pebblehide stoat (4g) and a treehorn wolpertinger (5g) to your side, assuming you have those two
Something probably sold; did you happen to write down the prices you found when you looked it up?
@LordJeanliness based on prices I'm seeing, the total comes out 361g, even with adding a pebblehide stoat (4g) and a treehorn wolpertinger (5g) to your side, assuming you have those two
Something probably sold; did you happen to write down the prices you found when you looked it up?
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
I didn't (well, I did in an unsaved text document that died when my laptop overheated) but I'm ok with 361 + the other two fams. I'll start up a CR.
I didn't (well, I did in an unsaved text document that died when my laptop overheated) but I'm ok with 361 + the other two fams. I'll start up a CR.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Does a Glitterfreeze Halo and a Crystalcourt Halo for your Sunbeam Solider sound reasonable?
Does a Glitterfreeze Halo and a Crystalcourt Halo for your Sunbeam Solider sound reasonable?
m59NfS2.png
Would you be willing to trade (all LAH prices, used gems bc prices were usually lower converted) [quote][item=obscuring goblin] 50g [item=spirit of light] 60g [item=spirit of lightning] 78g [item=spirit of fire] 100g Total: 288g[/quote] for [quote][item=black slime] x 3 @ 14g ea [item=red sludge] x 2 @ 2g ea [item=green ooze] x09 @ 2g ea [item=red goo] x03 @ 5g ea [item=mute swan] x06 @ 30g ea [item=aquatic relic] x30 @ .5g ea [item=ruby ring] x01@ 5g ea Total: 289g[/quote] I also have these from your hoarding list if you're interested in taking any? [quote][item=Fallout Streak Pinion] x 10 [item=shining feather cluster] x 1259 [item=brilliant feather cluster] x 14[item=sunspot clouddancer hide] x 17 [item=clouddancer hide] x 10 [item=tiny feathers] x 617 [item=feverfew] x 107 [item=daddy longlegs] x 68 [item=maple leaf] x 8 [item=red maple leaf] x 38 [item=basilisk feather fan] x 15 [item=decorative feather fan] x 15 [item=morganite] x 17 [item=enchanted remains] x 6 [item=bottled bones] x 32 [item=ceremonial scythe] x 10 [item=sharpened scythe] x 14 [item=ragepuff down] x 9 [item=myosotis] x 41 [item=jar of slime] x 150 [item=vial of river muck] x 37 [item=greatowl feather] x 44 [item=giant feather] x 38[/quote] If you're willing to accept some of those, I'm interested in [item=spirit of ice],[item=crazed powermith], or [item=darktouched chimera] or some combination (of course with partial treasure payment)
Would you be willing to trade (all LAH prices, used gems bc prices were usually lower converted)
Quote:
Obscuring Goblin 50g
Spirit of Light 60g
Spirit of Lightning 78g
Spirit of Fire 100g

Total: 288g

for
Quote:
Black Slime x 3 @ 14g ea
Red Sludge x 2 @ 2g ea
Green Ooze x09 @ 2g ea
Red Goo x03 @ 5g ea
Mute Swan x06 @ 30g ea
Aquatic Relic x30 @ .5g ea
Ruby Ring x01@ 5g ea

Total: 289g

I also have these from your hoarding list if you're interested in taking any?
Quote:
Fallout Streak Pinion x 10 Shining Feather Cluster x 1259 Brilliant Feather Cluster x 14 Sunspot Clouddancer Hide x 17 Clouddancer Hide x 10 Tiny Feathers x 617 Feverfew x 107 Daddy Longlegs x 68 Maple Leaf x 8 Red Maple Leaf x 38 Basilisk Feather Fan x 15 Decorative Feather Fan x 15 Morganite x 17 Enchanted Remains x 6 Bottled Bones x 32 Ceremonial Scythe x 10 Sharpened Scythe x 14 Ragepuff Down x 9 Myosotis x 41 Jar of Slime x 150 Vial of River Muck x 37 Greatowl Feather x 44 Giant Feather x 38

If you're willing to accept some of those, I'm interested in Spirit of Ice , Crazed Powermith , or Darktouched Chimera or some combination (of course with partial treasure payment)
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@bonesdarling

Would you swap a Noct scroll for the 9 Red Sludge, 9 Green Ooze, and 3 Red Goo on your Wanted list?
@bonesdarling

Would you swap a Noct scroll for the 9 Red Sludge, 9 Green Ooze, and 3 Red Goo on your Wanted list?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12