Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Eliminate, Accents, Familiars+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Reserved
Reserved
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
I am officially open for business!
I am officially open for business!
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling

What would it take for you to part with all your eggs? ^_^
@bonesdarling

What would it take for you to part with all your eggs? ^_^
@Ajax4life14 with the 10% discount, that'd run you 3031 gems or equivalent in treasure/items
@Ajax4life14 with the 10% discount, that'd run you 3031 gems or equivalent in treasure/items
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling
So do you want Items in stacks of 99 to trade for Apparel cause you have some Holiday Apparel That I still have to collect.

But that things I want are Infectionist's Sash, Gustborne Balloon, Seashell Mantle, Leafy Gladeboughs, Solar Blades, and the Mesa Mechanojets.
I want them so very badly lol

I do have some items that you need but I need to check my hoard to see of I still have them so I'll get back to you are that^^

EDIT: Eliminate...by the gods you got you're hands on one!

@bonesdarling
So do you want Items in stacks of 99 to trade for Apparel cause you have some Holiday Apparel That I still have to collect.

But that things I want are Infectionist's Sash, Gustborne Balloon, Seashell Mantle, Leafy Gladeboughs, Solar Blades, and the Mesa Mechanojets.
I want them so very badly lol

I do have some items that you need but I need to check my hoard to see of I still have them so I'll get back to you are that^^

EDIT: Eliminate...by the gods you got you're hands on one!

ZPHN6ju.png
@bonesdarling would you be willing to trade your [item=Twilight Cape] [item=Winter Cape] [item=Maren Scout] [item=Maren Ambusher] for my [item=Spirit of Nature] [item=Spirit of Wind] [item=Orbiting Spirit] [item=Cactus Marzal]?
@bonesdarling
would you be willing to trade your
Twilight Cape Winter Cape Maren Scout Maren Ambusher
for my
Spirit of Nature Spirit of Wind Orbiting Spirit Cactus Marzal ?
tDeKDnH.png Pqtkg7S.gif
@EmpressSectonia

doesn't need to be stacks of 99, no. I have the quantities I need listed next to the item's icon. (Or if you let me know what you have I can tell you how many)

hehe yeah I suppose that's the benefit my long break. never got around to selling these other festival items so now they are Valuable. anyway here are current lowest auction prices:

Infectionist's Sash - 140g
Gustborne Balloon - 120g
Seashell Mantle - 250g
Leafy Gladeboughs - 195g
Solar Blades - 460g
Mesa Mechanojets - 55g (how...are they so cheap wh)
Eliminate 659 (ASJKD WUT WHY)

If you buy 3-5 you'll get a 5% discount. If you buy 6 or all 7 you'll get a 10% discount.
@EmpressSectonia

doesn't need to be stacks of 99, no. I have the quantities I need listed next to the item's icon. (Or if you let me know what you have I can tell you how many)

hehe yeah I suppose that's the benefit my long break. never got around to selling these other festival items so now they are Valuable. anyway here are current lowest auction prices:

Infectionist's Sash - 140g
Gustborne Balloon - 120g
Seashell Mantle - 250g
Leafy Gladeboughs - 195g
Solar Blades - 460g
Mesa Mechanojets - 55g (how...are they so cheap wh)
Eliminate 659 (ASJKD WUT WHY)

If you buy 3-5 you'll get a 5% discount. If you buy 6 or all 7 you'll get a 10% discount.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@egyptelf (excellent username btw)

Sounds good to me! I'll initiate a CR~
@egyptelf (excellent username btw)

Sounds good to me! I'll initiate a CR~
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling Hey! I have some of the familiars you need. [item=Silky Fanrat][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Flora Cerdae] I'm looking for maybe some of the fest bears?
@bonesdarling

Hey! I have some of the familiars you need.

Silky Fanrat Tradewinds Gull Flora Cerdae

I'm looking for maybe some of the fest bears?

I1wXRtr.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif tDeKDnH.png
@theinsaneeraser

Wasn't sure if you meant just regular bears or fake bears or both so I looked them all up (treasure prices):

Graveyard Guardian: 15000
Cragbacked Bouldursa : 18000
Sunsea Pseudo: 23000
Voltspire Intruder: 25000
Slumbering Charlatan: 23000
Fungusbearing Phony: 47000
Polarfreeze Defender: 20000
Wavebreak Snarler: 18000
Timber Tender: 13000

What you're offering totals up to 9600 treasure, so you could take your pick of the bears and make up the difference in treasure?
@theinsaneeraser

Wasn't sure if you meant just regular bears or fake bears or both so I looked them all up (treasure prices):

Graveyard Guardian: 15000
Cragbacked Bouldursa : 18000
Sunsea Pseudo: 23000
Voltspire Intruder: 25000
Slumbering Charlatan: 23000
Fungusbearing Phony: 47000
Polarfreeze Defender: 20000
Wavebreak Snarler: 18000
Timber Tender: 13000

What you're offering totals up to 9600 treasure, so you could take your pick of the bears and make up the difference in treasure?
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12