Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Big Lair Purge: PWYW!
1 2
All dragons in this tab are up for grabs!

I am in the midst of converting my lair into all Gen 1's ( outside of a few fan dragons I made ), & I need to get rid of a bunch of other dragons within the lair.

There are 25 dragons in the For Sale tag, some are pairs but can be sold individually if you would rather! Also, two of said dragons are still nesting cause I hadn't made this decision til I cleared my nests - they are on page 2. If you're interested in them, let me know & I'll have them to you as soon as they're off my nests. Any offspring will go up for sale too!

I accept treasure & gems, whatever you prefer in payment. I just ask price to be above fodder price.

Ping me if you're interested in any of those dragons! I'm on frequently throughout the day & will get back to you quickly!

Edit: Cheshire & Robin are off nests! Two hatchlings have been added, they are XYY & XYX.
All dragons in this tab are up for grabs!

I am in the midst of converting my lair into all Gen 1's ( outside of a few fan dragons I made ), & I need to get rid of a bunch of other dragons within the lair.

There are 25 dragons in the For Sale tag, some are pairs but can be sold individually if you would rather! Also, two of said dragons are still nesting cause I hadn't made this decision til I cleared my nests - they are on page 2. If you're interested in them, let me know & I'll have them to you as soon as they're off my nests. Any offspring will go up for sale too!

I accept treasure & gems, whatever you prefer in payment. I just ask price to be above fodder price.

Ping me if you're interested in any of those dragons! I'm on frequently throughout the day & will get back to you quickly!

Edit: Cheshire & Robin are off nests! Two hatchlings have been added, they are XYY & XYX.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@songofancients I'd love to give this beautiful girl a home! Does 10kT sound fair? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59062943] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590630/59062943_350.png[/img] [/url]
@songofancients I'd love to give this beautiful girl a home! Does 10kT sound fair?

59062943_350.png
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
@DreaminqHeart That sounds entirely fair! I'll send her over to the crossroads!
@DreaminqHeart That sounds entirely fair! I'll send her over to the crossroads!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I would be glad to grab Penelope and Shimmer when they are done nesting if you'd be interested? I'm not familiar with pricing but I can pay 10kt each if that's acceptable?
I would be glad to grab Penelope and Shimmer when they are done nesting if you'd be interested? I'm not familiar with pricing but I can pay 10kt each if that's acceptable?
windsingerborder.jpg
@songofancients I'd love to give Prism and Chromatic a home together. How does 10k each sound?
@songofancients I'd love to give Prism and Chromatic a home together. How does 10k each sound?
The sun came up today.
@UnbirthdayHatter Those two aren't nesting right now so I'll send them to the crossroads! 10k each is a fair price!

@Crystalshard 10k each is def fair! I used them frequently so they've got a lot of kids but they have some great rainbow colors, I'm glad you're giving them a home!
@UnbirthdayHatter Those two aren't nesting right now so I'll send them to the crossroads! 10k each is a fair price!

@Crystalshard 10k each is def fair! I used them frequently so they've got a lot of kids but they have some great rainbow colors, I'm glad you're giving them a home!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@songofancients They have gorgeous colours, and I don't mind the multiple offspring. I couldn't bear to separate them one I saw them.
@songofancients They have gorgeous colours, and I don't mind the multiple offspring. I couldn't bear to separate them one I saw them.
The sun came up today.
@Crystalshard I'm always very appreciative of those who keep pairs together, so I'm very glad that you took them in! Enjoy them on your hug pile! [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
@Crystalshard I'm always very appreciative of those who keep pairs together, so I'm very glad that you took them in! Enjoy them on your hug pile!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@songofancients I will, and so will they! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@songofancients I will, and so will they!

The sun came up today.
Bump because I have some already! Haku especially is a happy noodle~ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57650767] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576508/57650767_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Bump because I have some already! Haku especially is a happy noodle~
1 2