Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Restart
Hey. Haven't been around here for a long time, I'm looking to restart and get a fresh new lair. I think my dragons are pretty and some are several years old. Im not too attached but I'm not just going to give them away either. Take a look. Let me know if any interest you and give me a good offer, also have 5 nests with babes hatching tomorrow. Might do a blind giveaway of the babes. Let me know if you're interested in that. Cheers.
Hey. Haven't been around here for a long time, I'm looking to restart and get a fresh new lair. I think my dragons are pretty and some are several years old. Im not too attached but I'm not just going to give them away either. Take a look. Let me know if any interest you and give me a good offer, also have 5 nests with babes hatching tomorrow. Might do a blind giveaway of the babes. Let me know if you're interested in that. Cheers.
PuzzleArai_Mini_small.png
@PuzzleArai Welcome back to Flight Rising! I wish you all the best in starting over. :>

Do you have an idea of how much you'd like for Tarren? Would you be able to name his unnamed offspring? (FYI, dragons are always more desirable when all their offspring are named so you might want to consider naming your offspring as far as possible.)
@PuzzleArai Welcome back to Flight Rising! I wish you all the best in starting over. :>

Do you have an idea of how much you'd like for Tarren? Would you be able to name his unnamed offspring? (FYI, dragons are always more desirable when all their offspring are named so you might want to consider naming your offspring as far as possible.)
KdvMjFB.png

@daisiology Hey there! Thanks for the tip. I will get to work naming all his babies if I still have them in my possession. As far as price goes, I honestly have no idea what , if anything, my dragons are worth. It's been awhile and things are a lot different haha I'm just looking for good starting over cash and gems, pretty cool new dragon breeds came out so I'm excited.

@daisiology Hey there! Thanks for the tip. I will get to work naming all his babies if I still have them in my possession. As far as price goes, I honestly have no idea what , if anything, my dragons are worth. It's been awhile and things are a lot different haha I'm just looking for good starting over cash and gems, pretty cool new dragon breeds came out so I'm excited.
@PuzzleArai Aw, I’m glad you’re excited. Sending you a lil welcome back gift. <3

Unfortunately, I don’t know much about pricing old dragons either. I just know that the shorter the ID, the more valuable the dragon. I could ask some friends about how much Tarren should go for, though.
@PuzzleArai Aw, I’m glad you’re excited. Sending you a lil welcome back gift. <3

Unfortunately, I don’t know much about pricing old dragons either. I just know that the shorter the ID, the more valuable the dragon. I could ask some friends about how much Tarren should go for, though.
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology Thank you, I would appreciate it
@daisiology Thank you, I would appreciate it