Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ic] Greyscale G1 Wildlcaw
1 2
[indent][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C]Since the dragon that was in the tab with him is gone, I'm not sure I want to keep him? I have no idea on pricing, I spent a total of 3.5kg on him, and I'm not sure if I'm going to get that back but I'm open to offers. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46846036] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468461/46846036_350.png[/img] [/url] 1 off XXY 4 off XXX Pinged: Gen 1 Everything, Greyscale, Gened, Wildclaws snipped
Since the dragon that was in the tab with him is gone, I'm not sure I want to keep him? I have no idea on pricing, I spent a total of 3.5kg on him, and I'm not sure if I'm going to get that back but I'm open to offers.

46846036_350.png

1 off XXY
4 off XXX

Pinged: Gen 1 Everything, Greyscale, Gened, Wildclaws

snipped
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
im definitely interested but im not the best at offering-- could i be pinged if you come up with a price or if someone else offers (so i can decide whether or not to out offer)
im definitely interested but im not the best at offering-- could i be pinged if you come up with a price or if someone else offers (so i can decide whether or not to out offer)
CvyoOwu.png
@furo

Greyscales are quiet popular, and he is a Wilclaw, so I guess I'm looking at offer of about 3,000g. I'm not 100% sure though. :|

I'll definitely ping you though. c:
@furo

Greyscales are quiet popular, and he is a Wilclaw, so I guess I'm looking at offer of about 3,000g. I'm not 100% sure though. :|

I'll definitely ping you though. c:

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@answer

i don't personally have 3kg (my virtual wallet must've caught a serious illness or something like that around notn because it still hasn't recovered) but 3/3.5kg definitely seems like a reasonable price for him? esp taking into account the wc scroll and the fact that he's fully gened

if i had the g i'd offer but i'm too low on pure to even think about it right now and the things i need to liquidate are not selling well
@answer

i don't personally have 3kg (my virtual wallet must've caught a serious illness or something like that around notn because it still hasn't recovered) but 3/3.5kg definitely seems like a reasonable price for him? esp taking into account the wc scroll and the fact that he's fully gened

if i had the g i'd offer but i'm too low on pure to even think about it right now and the things i need to liquidate are not selling well
e8MFzYE.gif
I could do 4kg on a payment plan! I could make that in about a month in payments of 500kt. But if you'd rather have it all at once, I'll be saving up! Let me know if you flatsell him or auction him ^w^ <3
I could do 4kg on a payment plan! I could make that in about a month in payments of 500kt. But if you'd rather have it all at once, I'll be saving up! Let me know if you flatsell him or auction him ^w^ <3
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker

I'd prefer to have it all at once, but if I don't get any better offers he's all yours.

@furo

The current offer is 4kg. c:
@Deathstalker

I'd prefer to have it all at once, but if I don't get any better offers he's all yours.

@furo

The current offer is 4kg. c:

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Thanks so much! ^w^
Thanks so much! ^w^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Hey, just popping in to say that you can almost certainly get more than that for a near-triple greyscale, even if he is an XYZ. I would really recommend an auction. I could be wrong, seeing as I'm not an expert on G1 pricing, but greyscale dragons are popular and what with how close to XXX he is, well... yeah.
Hey, just popping in to say that you can almost certainly get more than that for a near-triple greyscale, even if he is an XYZ. I would really recommend an auction. I could be wrong, seeing as I'm not an expert on G1 pricing, but greyscale dragons are popular and what with how close to XXX he is, well... yeah.
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

I'm worried that I've pinged people too much today already, but if I could get more for him in an auction then I would like to try. Thank you. c:

@furo @Deathstalker

So sorry for another ping, but would either of you be interested if I auctioned him? Perhaps a sb of 4kg since that is currently the highest offer, I wasn't planning on an auction, but I think I would like to try?
@Straka

I'm worried that I've pinged people too much today already, but if I could get more for him in an auction then I would like to try. Thank you. c:

@furo @Deathstalker

So sorry for another ping, but would either of you be interested if I auctioned him? Perhaps a sb of 4kg since that is currently the highest offer, I wasn't planning on an auction, but I think I would like to try?

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
I would be interested in an auction for sure! =)
I would be interested in an auction for sure! =)
EBEMlSX.png
1 2