Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ Chest Exchange Thread ~~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36
@Serpent May I have a picture of your water chest and warcat protector crate please?

@maxximumride @Charming @Bojioment Offer posted.

@Marine Offer removed.
@Serpent May I have a picture of your water chest and warcat protector crate please?

@maxximumride @Charming @Bojioment Offer posted.

@Marine Offer removed.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3644.png[/img] I have a Treeborn chest for the female guardian. I would like to trade it for the Primavera skin chest, for the female wildclaw, if possible. ^..^; [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/2514.png[/img] I also have the Bluemoon Aviar crate for the female wildclaw, which I would like to trade for other coliseum skins.
3644.png
I have a Treeborn chest for the female guardian. I would like to trade it for the Primavera skin chest, for the female wildclaw, if possible. ^..^;

2514.png
I also have the Bluemoon Aviar crate for the female wildclaw, which I would like to trade for other coliseum skins.
- Flam | he/him pronouns -
@Daxillionyx Sure! Sorry about that [item=Abyss chest] Abyss chest [item=oceanguard chest]oceanguard chest [item=protector crate]
@Daxillionyx

Sure! Sorry about that
Abyss Chest Abyss chest
Oceanguard Chest oceanguard chest
Protector Crate
@Serpent Offer posted.

@Flam The female Windclaw skin does not come in a chest :(
@Serpent Offer posted.

@Flam The female Windclaw skin does not come in a chest :(
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
@Daxillionyx

Another trade!

I have two lantern chests and I'm looking for a wilds and treeborn.

@Daxillionyx

Another trade!

I have two lantern chests and I'm looking for a wilds and treeborn.

User: Alphaeon
Offered Chest/Crate: Wilds Chest, male Wildclaw skin and Lantern Chest, male Coatl skin
Will trade for: 1:1 for a Treeborn Chest

Thanks a lot in advance. :)
User: Alphaeon
Offered Chest/Crate: Wilds Chest, male Wildclaw skin and Lantern Chest, male Coatl skin
Will trade for: 1:1 for a Treeborn Chest

Thanks a lot in advance. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Daxillionyx I've now completed my trade and no longer have a Treeborn chest available. Thanks!
@Daxillionyx I've now completed my trade and no longer have a Treeborn chest available. Thanks!
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Daxillionyx - I have a Lantern Chest (Male Coatl) I would like to swap for a Treeborn Chest (Female Guardian). [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3644.png[/img]
@Daxillionyx - I have a Lantern Chest (Male Coatl) I would like to swap for a Treeborn Chest (Female Guardian).

3644.png
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@Daxillionyx

I have a Wilds Chest and hoping to trade for a Treeborn Chest! Thank you so much!! :)
@Daxillionyx

I have a Wilds Chest and hoping to trade for a Treeborn Chest! Thank you so much!! :)
@Daxillionyx

I have found someone to trade with. Thank you very much for use of your board!
@Daxillionyx

I have found someone to trade with. Thank you very much for use of your board!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36