Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 310+ Familiars [W] Fest Skins
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@astrotheology i have: [item=auburn woolly walrus][item=maren sorceress][item=windcarve bladedancer][item=firefly cockatrice][item=quartz cockatrice][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=woodland turkey] [columns]auburn woolly walrus maren sorceress windcarve bladedancer firefly cockatrice quartz cockatrice Ceanothus Brawler woodland turkey[nextcol]14 45 40 14 65 3 8[/columns] i am interested in: [item=voltspire intruder][item=fallout streak] [columns]voltspire intruder fallout streak [nextcol]55 23[/columns] the LAH prices i have listed here were for gems at the time of commenting; if you're not interested in trading for anything i have, i totally understand!
@astrotheology

i have:
Auburn Woolly Walrus Maren Sorceress Windcarve Bladedancer Firefly Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice Ceanothus Brawler Woodland Turkey
auburn woolly walrus
maren sorceress
windcarve bladedancer
firefly cockatrice
quartz cockatrice
Ceanothus Brawler
woodland turkey

i am interested in:

Voltspire Intruder Fallout Streak
voltspire intruder
fallout streak

the LAH prices i have listed here were for gems at the time of commenting; if you're not interested in trading for anything i have, i totally understand!
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@astrotheology Hi, I'm interested in any Animated Statue familiars you might have, as I'm hoarding those. Depending on how many you have at hand, we can maybe trade for a couple familiars you're still missing. I have these:

Auburn Woolly Walrus
Crazed Powermith
Glassbound Gustvul
Golden Porpoise
Maren Wavesinger
Ragepuff
Windcarve Bladedancer
Woodland Turkey
@astrotheology Hi, I'm interested in any Animated Statue familiars you might have, as I'm hoarding those. Depending on how many you have at hand, we can maybe trade for a couple familiars you're still missing. I have these:

Auburn Woolly Walrus
Crazed Powermith
Glassbound Gustvul
Golden Porpoise
Maren Wavesinger
Ragepuff
Windcarve Bladedancer
Woodland Turkey
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2020-02-02 12:08:25" ] @Soupalicious Sorry for the late reply! The Rainbowfeather Thief is worth 70g at the moment, and the LAH prices for the ones you're interested in are: tendril loach - 25g maple caterpillar - 9g cherry blossom caterpillar - 7g lakelight weaver - 5g skycrest bicorn - 9g Which adds up to 55g. So I'd be willing to trade you all those familiars + 15kt to make up the value difference. Sound like a deal to you? [/quote] Sounds wonderful to me! I'll go set up a crossroads :) Thank you!
astrotheology wrote on 2020-02-02 12:08:25:
@Soupalicious Sorry for the late reply!

The Rainbowfeather Thief is worth 70g at the moment, and the LAH prices for the ones you're interested in are:

tendril loach - 25g
maple caterpillar - 9g
cherry blossom caterpillar - 7g
lakelight weaver - 5g
skycrest bicorn - 9g

Which adds up to 55g. So I'd be willing to trade you all those familiars + 15kt to make up the value difference. Sound like a deal to you?

Sounds wonderful to me! I'll go set up a crossroads :) Thank you!
@CorvidKnight Hi! I'd be interested in trading them both for the Windcarve Bladedancer, Auburn Wooly Walrus, Ceanothus Brawler and the Woodland Turkey. If that sounds good to you go ahead and send me a CR. :>

@MafiaVamp I only have two, but it looks like that would be worth 26g according to LAH - could I trade you those two for a Glassbound Gustavul and a Ragepuff?
@CorvidKnight Hi! I'd be interested in trading them both for the Windcarve Bladedancer, Auburn Wooly Walrus, Ceanothus Brawler and the Woodland Turkey. If that sounds good to you go ahead and send me a CR. :>

@MafiaVamp I only have two, but it looks like that would be worth 26g according to LAH - could I trade you those two for a Glassbound Gustavul and a Ragepuff?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology Hi, thanks for getting back to me. There's a couple listings for 5kt/5g, and I don't really value Animated Statues at much more than that since I'm hoarding them. So I'd rather just trade either the Gustvul for one Statue or the Ragepuff for both.
@astrotheology Hi, thanks for getting back to me. There's a couple listings for 5kt/5g, and I don't really value Animated Statues at much more than that since I'm hoarding them. So I'd rather just trade either the Gustvul for one Statue or the Ragepuff for both.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp Whoa, I didn't even look at the treasure LAH. The prices for that are all over the place. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] I'd love to trade them both for a Ragepuff. I'll send you a CR.
@MafiaVamp Whoa, I didn't even look at the treasure LAH. The prices for that are all over the place.

I'd love to trade them both for a Ragepuff. I'll send you a CR.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@voidbeast So sorry abt the late reply. I'm perfectly alright with holding all those for you.
  • ghost manticore - 15
  • ashmane chimera- 3
  • greenwing razorclaw - 10
  • longneck scrapper - 6
  • condorwing champion - 14
  • pale greattusk - 7
  • bramblecrown stoat - 16
  • mammophant - 13
  • pebblehide stoat - 4
  • snowy owlynx - 9

All that together is 97g, the LAH for an Imbued Sulfur is 160g, so you could either pick up some more familiars (i have plenty of fodder familiars i could toss your way), pick up some apparel i have in this thread here, or i can toss 63kt ur way
@voidbeast So sorry abt the late reply. I'm perfectly alright with holding all those for you.
  • ghost manticore - 15
  • ashmane chimera- 3
  • greenwing razorclaw - 10
  • longneck scrapper - 6
  • condorwing champion - 14
  • pale greattusk - 7
  • bramblecrown stoat - 16
  • mammophant - 13
  • pebblehide stoat - 4
  • snowy owlynx - 9

All that together is 97g, the LAH for an Imbued Sulfur is 160g, so you could either pick up some more familiars (i have plenty of fodder familiars i could toss your way), pick up some apparel i have in this thread here, or i can toss 63kt ur way
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Fiona's here! Time to stock up on familiars!
Fiona's here! Time to stock up on familiars!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14