Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Some Tips on Learning Flight Rising
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@meghanxmartinez, go into your Account Settings, the option to switch flights is at the very bottom of the list. :)
@meghanxmartinez, go into your Account Settings, the option to switch flights is at the very bottom of the list. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon oh gosh! Thank you!
@Alphaeon oh gosh! Thank you!
This is probably a silly question but how do you search for a specific username, say if you have a friend who has an account and want to add them to your friends? Sorry I am new
This is probably a silly question but how do you search for a specific username, say if you have a friend who has an account and want to add them to your friends? Sorry I am new
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
@asbaeks Use the search feature under the library heading http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=search
@asbaeks Use the search feature under the library heading http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=search
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2014-06-03 12:00:04"]@asbaeks Use the search feature under the library heading http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=search[/quote] Ah, thanks a lot! :)
Lonin wrote on 2014-06-03 12:00:04:

Ah, thanks a lot! :)
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
I'm new and I'm sort of confused on how to feed my dragons? When I click on the feed button it keeps telling me that "No dragons have been fed." I have food for them, that I've converted, and I don't understand how I'm supposed to feed them if the feed button won't let me???
I'm new and I'm sort of confused on how to feed my dragons? When I click on the feed button it keeps telling me that "No dragons have been fed." I have food for them, that I've converted, and I don't understand how I'm supposed to feed them if the feed button won't let me???
Hello, @princelyprince! Welcome to Flight Rising!

You will get that message if you try to feed your dragons while they are all at full energy. You can't feed dragons that are not hungry. :)
Hello, @princelyprince! Welcome to Flight Rising!

You will get that message if you try to feed your dragons while they are all at full energy. You can't feed dragons that are not hungry. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon I was thinking it had something to do with that, haha. Thank you for confirming and welcoming me!
@Alphaeon I was thinking it had something to do with that, haha. Thank you for confirming and welcoming me!
hi, uhm, how do i add a signature to my forum posts? how do i also add pictures as a signature?
hi, uhm, how do i add a signature to my forum posts? how do i also add pictures as a signature?
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
I was wondering....how you do get battle stones? I've leveled my dragons to lvl 3 and there's an extra space for a stone....but I don't know how to get the stones...
I was wondering....how you do get battle stones? I've leveled my dragons to lvl 3 and there's an extra space for a stone....but I don't know how to get the stones...
sTDNoaF.gif
sweet_treats_raffle.jpg
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24