Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi I'm new here :)
So uh, I'm RiverFell and I'm 15. Very socially awkward and dragon obsessed.

I've only been playing this game for a few days and I'm really into it. I'm kinda just looking for a little guidance on how to get started and meet some people in the community.

yeah thats it...
So uh, I'm RiverFell and I'm 15. Very socially awkward and dragon obsessed.

I've only been playing this game for a few days and I'm really into it. I'm kinda just looking for a little guidance on how to get started and meet some people in the community.

yeah thats it...
Welcome to Flight Rising! Happy to hear you are enjoying yourself so far. As for help or guidance, I have been on here since 2013, so if you want to know anything, don't hesitate to ask! [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] Not sure what exactly you wanna know. Lair building, breeding mechanics, coliseum, etc?
Welcome to Flight Rising! Happy to hear you are enjoying yourself so far.
As for help or guidance, I have been on here since 2013, so if you want to know anything, don't hesitate to ask! Not sure what exactly you wanna know. Lair building, breeding mechanics, coliseum, etc?
Thank you so much! [emoji=tundra happy size=2] Can you teach me more about breeding?
Thank you so much!
Can you teach me more about breeding?
@RiverFell

Hello there!

About breeding and things, I believe these are the 4 most useful things:
  1. Don't breed Plentiful breeds (Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Tundra) with rarer breeds, ESPECIALLY Imperials, Coatls and Wildclaws! That's because breed rarity exists, what determines on what breed the hatchlings are. If you breed a Fae with a Wildclaw for example, the chance for a Wildclaw to come from the bunch is 1/99. So, yeah...
  2. Genes also have rarity, and so for the love of everything... don't breed dragons who have Basic with dragons who have rarer genes.

For these first two, this guide is useful: Breeding Rarity Charts

3. The element of a clan determines on what eye colour the hatchlings have. Since you are in Lightning, their eyes will be blue.
  4. About eyes, there are four eye types you must be keen on getting when breeding: Goat, Faceted, Multi-Gaze and Primal. Especially Multi-Gaze and Primal raise the price of such dragon.
@RiverFell

Hello there!

About breeding and things, I believe these are the 4 most useful things:
  1. Don't breed Plentiful breeds (Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Tundra) with rarer breeds, ESPECIALLY Imperials, Coatls and Wildclaws! That's because breed rarity exists, what determines on what breed the hatchlings are. If you breed a Fae with a Wildclaw for example, the chance for a Wildclaw to come from the bunch is 1/99. So, yeah...
  2. Genes also have rarity, and so for the love of everything... don't breed dragons who have Basic with dragons who have rarer genes.

For these first two, this guide is useful: Breeding Rarity Charts

3. The element of a clan determines on what eye colour the hatchlings have. Since you are in Lightning, their eyes will be blue.
  4. About eyes, there are four eye types you must be keen on getting when breeding: Goat, Faceted, Multi-Gaze and Primal. Especially Multi-Gaze and Primal raise the price of such dragon.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Welcome welcome~ Personally, the Which Waystone (located at the bottom right of your screen) helps a lot when I'm wondering about what daily activities I've missed. In terms of meeting others, you've already taken that step!! imo forums are the best way. I just started using them myself, along with reaching out for others to add on here. On that note- feel free to add me!! I'm also 100% willing to give you some tips & whatnot if you ever need it! [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Welcome welcome~

Personally, the Which Waystone (located at the bottom right of your screen) helps a lot when I'm wondering about what daily activities I've missed.

In terms of meeting others, you've already taken that step!! imo forums are the best way. I just started using them myself, along with reaching out for others to add on here. On that note- feel free to add me!! I'm also 100% willing to give you some tips & whatnot if you ever need it!
@ReekaSays Thanks [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@ReekaSays
Thanks