Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kiwi's Cuties V2 | Valentine Advent
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@batnap @keryth
You've been outbid!
@Pythonecary
Ensure you're pinging me when bidding, please!
As a courtesy, I'd like to gently ask anyone bidding to also ping the person they're outbidding :)
@batnap @keryth
You've been outbid!
@Pythonecary
Ensure you're pinging me when bidding, please!
As a courtesy, I'd like to gently ask anyone bidding to also ping the person they're outbidding :)
@Pythonecary @Kiwipen
Raising my bid to 1.3kg!
@Pythonecary @Kiwipen
Raising my bid to 1.3kg!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
[quote name="Dovalore" date="2020-01-27 04:23:52" ] @/i'm the artist :V @TarotTea I want a breeding good sir username; cutie #1 id; #1686 cutie #1 owner; dovalore cutie #1 epic or higher traits; n/a cutie #2 id; #1505 cutie #2 owner; tarottea cutie #2 epic or higher traits; goop proof of permission to breed; here and here! fabric lender id; n/a fabric lender's owner; n/a proof of permission to breed; n/a if owned by poster special requests; roll for three kiddos [/quote] Form moved from old thread to here! Please ignore no form before this as it's still on the old thread!! Traits rolled (1 30 65) Kid 1 (1) Goop passed Kid 2 (30) No traits passed Kid 3 (65) No traits passed @Dovalore
Dovalore wrote on 2020-01-27 04:23:52:
@/i'm the artist :V @TarotTea
I want a breeding good sir

username;
cutie #1 id; #1686
cutie #1 owner; dovalore
cutie #1 epic or higher traits; n/a

cutie #2 id; #1505
cutie #2 owner; tarottea
cutie #2 epic or higher traits; goop
proof of permission to breed; here and here!

fabric lender id; n/a
fabric lender's owner; n/a
proof of permission to breed; n/a if owned by poster

special requests; roll for three kiddos

Form moved from old thread to here! Please ignore no form before this as it's still on the old thread!!

Traits rolled (1 30 65)

Kid 1 (1)
Goop passed

Kid 2 (30)
No traits passed

Kid 3 (65)
No traits passed

@Dovalore
owo
[quote name="batnap" date="2020-01-26 10:12:51" ] @BioSkyFall @TarotTea [b] I want a breeding good sir [/b] username; cutie #1 id; 1400 cutie #1 owner; me cutie #1 epic or higher traits; Tailmouth, elemental aspects, candy gore, detached limbs cutie #2 id; 1000 cutie #2 owner; @Keryth cutie #2 epic or higher traits; Twins, 4+ tails proof of permission to breed; [img]https://i.imgur.com/A1gDzaC.png[/img] fabric lender id; n/a fabric lender's owner; n/a proof of permission to breed; n/a special requests; none! other information; -- [/quote] You rolled an 84! Thats 4 kids! Traits rolled: epic Tailmouth (63 34 30 72) Elemental aspects (74 48 99 96) Candy gore (63 77 20 49) Detached limbs (92 82 65 54) No epic traits passed Traits rolled: legendary Twins (69 66 71 10) 4+tails (57 1 79 75) Kid 2 gets 4+ tails No other traits passed @batnap
batnap wrote on 2020-01-26 10:12:51:
@BioSkyFall @TarotTea
I want a breeding good sir

username;
cutie #1 id; 1400
cutie #1 owner; me
cutie #1 epic or higher traits; Tailmouth, elemental aspects, candy gore, detached limbs

cutie #2 id; 1000
cutie #2 owner; @Keryth
cutie #2 epic or higher traits; Twins, 4+ tails
proof of permission to breed;
A1gDzaC.png

fabric lender id; n/a
fabric lender's owner; n/a
proof of permission to breed; n/a

special requests; none!
other information; --

You rolled an 84! Thats 4 kids!

Traits rolled: epic

Tailmouth (63 34 30 72)
Elemental aspects (74 48 99 96)
Candy gore (63 77 20 49)
Detached limbs (92 82 65 54)

No epic traits passed

Traits rolled: legendary

Twins (69 66 71 10)
4+tails (57 1 79 75)

Kid 2 gets 4+ tails

No other traits passed

@batnap
owo
@TarotTea

Thank you for rolling for us! One question though: I don't see the second cutie's two traits roll results. Were those also rolled for?
@TarotTea

Thank you for rolling for us! One question though: I don't see the second cutie's two traits roll results. Were those also rolled for?
repwX4e.png
@batnap

I completely looked over those two thank you for bringing that to my attention!! Theyve been rolled for I'll add them in now!
@batnap

I completely looked over those two thank you for bringing that to my attention!! Theyve been rolled for I'll add them in now!
owo
Valentine's Advent: Days 1-4 rolls
Hello Cuties! We apologize for being a teensy bit late on rolls for these days, but we hope you can forgive us in exchange for these sweet treats! We have the roll results from the first four days.

Day 1: @Hiame is our winner!
Day 2: @Kiwipen is our winner!
Day 3: @Hiame is our winner!
Day 4: @ShadowFoxClaw is our winner!

Please send Kiwipen a CR with the required payment for your Cutie. You each owe Kiwipen 300kt / 300g or a mixed payment equivalent per Cutie you won.

Hiame, as you have now won two, you will not be rolled for anymore advent Cuties. Thank you for participating!

Thank you all for signing up, and we will post reveals as soon as winners have paid :)
Valentine's Advent: Days 1-4 rolls
Hello Cuties! We apologize for being a teensy bit late on rolls for these days, but we hope you can forgive us in exchange for these sweet treats! We have the roll results from the first four days.

Day 1: @Hiame is our winner!
Day 2: @Kiwipen is our winner!
Day 3: @Hiame is our winner!
Day 4: @ShadowFoxClaw is our winner!

Please send Kiwipen a CR with the required payment for your Cutie. You each owe Kiwipen 300kt / 300g or a mixed payment equivalent per Cutie you won.

Hiame, as you have now won two, you will not be rolled for anymore advent Cuties. Thank you for participating!

Thank you all for signing up, and we will post reveals as soon as winners have paid :)
[center][size=5][b]Valentine's Day Advent: Days 1 & 2 Reveal[/b][/size] Pinglist for participants: @kiwipen @hiame @flail @keryth @scarheart99789 @sparks567 @pythonecary @sylvexi @aouba @blackwatchgenji @milkyteax @krazykitty00 @kitten-toys @shadowfoxclaw @ssmolbean @parda @tazmilyexile @kibawolff (Please let us know if you'd like to opt-out of this ping. In addition, to those of you who requested we disclude you for certain triggers, we will not ping you in days that may contain said triggers. ) Hello everyone! Here are today's reveals with today's winners: [b]Day 1 - Puppy Love[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599891302888374272/670813239981899786/puppy_love.png[/img] Puppy Love will be going home with @Hiame, congrats! [b]Day 2 - Red Velvet Cinnamon Roll[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599891302888374272/670675211342839876/red_velvet_cinnamon_roll.png[/img] Red Velvet Cinnamon Roll will be going home with @kiwipen , congrats! Thank you for your participation, and we can't wait to see you tomorrow![/center]
Valentine's Day Advent: Days 1 & 2 Reveal
Pinglist for participants:
@kiwipen @hiame @flail @keryth @scarheart99789 @sparks567 @pythonecary @sylvexi @aouba @blackwatchgenji @milkyteax @krazykitty00 @kitten-toys @shadowfoxclaw @ssmolbean @parda @tazmilyexile @kibawolff
(Please let us know if you'd like to opt-out of this ping. In addition, to those of you who requested we disclude you for certain triggers, we will not ping you in days that may contain said triggers. )

Hello everyone! Here are today's reveals with today's winners:

Day 1 - Puppy Love
puppy_love.png
Puppy Love will be going home with @Hiame, congrats!

Day 2 - Red Velvet Cinnamon Roll
red_velvet_cinnamon_roll.png
Red Velvet Cinnamon Roll will be going home with @kiwipen , congrats!

Thank you for your participation, and we can't wait to see you tomorrow!
@Keryth @Kiwipen
Upping my bid to 1.4kg^^
@Keryth @Kiwipen
Upping my bid to 1.4kg^^
Valor_button_by_dradog.gif______________
Would appreciate if ya clicked on my eggies to help em grow :>
@Pythonecary @Kiwipen
Bidding 1.5kg!
@Pythonecary @Kiwipen
Bidding 1.5kg!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14