Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 869 870
Can I be removed from all the pinglists i'm on?
Can I be removed from all the pinglists i'm on?
@Bonetrousel

Of course! Done c:
@Bonetrousel

Of course! Done c:
jA0Unwf.gif
Please remove me from all the pinglist :D
I didn't got ping for any banescale skins and mine is kinda old so I want to submit again :)
Please remove me from all the pinglist :D
I didn't got ping for any banescale skins and mine is kinda old so I want to submit again :)
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Hi there, could you double check that I'm selected for everything except auctions? :3 Can't remember if I need to update my preferences to automatically start getting banescale/gaolers.
Hi there, could you double check that I'm selected for everything except auctions? :3 Can't remember if I need to update my preferences to automatically start getting banescale/gaolers.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Could I be removed from M Wildclaws and added to both Nocs and M Imps please? Thank you!
Could I be removed from M Wildclaws and added to both Nocs and M Imps please? Thank you!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@WHDE @Flora
All removed!

@rufusdrumknott
Of course! Done ^^

@Soupy
I've added Banescale M/F and New Breeds M/F to your entry, so now you should be pinged for absolutely everything except for auctions/offers! New Breeds M/F act as indicators for which entries have new breeds added when we implement them into GASP c:
@WHDE @Flora
All removed!

@rufusdrumknott
Of course! Done ^^

@Soupy
I've added Banescale M/F and New Breeds M/F to your entry, so now you should be pinged for absolutely everything except for auctions/offers! New Breeds M/F act as indicators for which entries have new breeds added when we implement them into GASP c:
jA0Unwf.gif
May I be removed from all pinglists please? I don't currently have the funds/resources/time for all the skins and accents right now sadly, as tempting as they are.
May I be removed from all pinglists please? I don't currently have the funds/resources/time for all the skins and accents right now sadly, as tempting as they are.
unknown.png
*Shade|they/he|27|FR+3*
Hello!

I've noticed that a few keyword options are available when creating a pinglist for selling, but I can not find them when adding myself to the GASP list(?)

Would it be possible for you to add "desert" to my specifics/keywords, please?
Hello!

I've noticed that a few keyword options are available when creating a pinglist for selling, but I can not find them when adding myself to the GASP list(?)

Would it be possible for you to add "desert" to my specifics/keywords, please?
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
Hi there- I've modified my pinglist a couple times and every time I've added "resell" to my do not ping category, but I'm still getting pinged for UMA resells. It's getting kind of frustrating because I've attempted to fix it but I'm still getting these pings. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it so much!
Hi there- I've modified my pinglist a couple times and every time I've added "resell" to my do not ping category, but I'm still getting pinged for UMA resells. It's getting kind of frustrating because I've attempted to fix it but I'm still getting these pings. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it so much!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Hey there! I'd like to have my entries removed so that I can redo it because I'll be changing it quite a bit, thank you!
Hey there! I'd like to have my entries removed so that I can redo it because I'll be changing it quite a bit, thank you!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 869 870