Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | which one are you [new pic page 11]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, & Neutral Good.
Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, & Neutral Good.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
Chaotic neutral for bread, chaotic evil for art... I don't sign it but I really should.
Chaotic neutral for bread, chaotic evil for art... I don't sign it but I really should.
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
Guess I’m lawful neutral then
Guess I’m lawful neutral then
Ot3Ahks.jpg
For the first one, I'm either neutral evil or chaotic evil whoops
For the signature one, I'd say I'm mostly chaotic evil, but if I have to put a signature, I'd just put a symbol there so yeah neutral evil
For the first one, I'm either neutral evil or chaotic evil whoops
For the signature one, I'd say I'm mostly chaotic evil, but if I have to put a signature, I'd just put a symbol there so yeah neutral evil
repent-1.png
chaotic neutral for bread, true neutral for signature. if you are chaotic evil on the bread chart, i'm coming for your kneecaps
chaotic neutral for bread, true neutral for signature. if you are chaotic evil on the bread chart, i'm coming for your kneecaps
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
CHAOCTIC EVIL, I am too lazy to sign my name...
CHAOCTIC EVIL, I am too lazy to sign my name...
WFXNHAl.png
neutral evil for the bread and chaotic evil for art
neutral evil for the bread and chaotic evil for art
I use the clip but when it's lost I twist and tuck XD
I use the clip but when it's lost I twist and tuck XD
We store our bread in a box, but not a breadbox. So... lawful good?

I fluctuate between lawful good and chaotic evil for signatures. Depends on how proud I am of the art.
We store our bread in a box, but not a breadbox. So... lawful good?

I fluctuate between lawful good and chaotic evil for signatures. Depends on how proud I am of the art.
hu72dVR.png
GMT+0: eight hours ahead of FR time.
Chaotic Neutral and/or Lawful Neutral for the bread. Really all depends on how lazy I am that day. For my signature, it's definitely Lawful Evil. xD
Chaotic Neutral and/or Lawful Neutral for the bread. Really all depends on how lazy I am that day. For my signature, it's definitely Lawful Evil. xD
dcw1mxw-eee4d2d3-ee78-4483-8350-0a79790e4a76.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13