Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 120
@dragon2019 sure thing! I'll send some stuff over!
Easy: maybe a dragon of one of those new ancient breeds? I'm not picky, and it's been a while since I played! Anything is fine by me really. Otherwise some flowery aesthetic apparel would be appreciated

Medium: Some gold or gems, or maybe one of those starsilk things? They look so pretty.

Hard: Constellation gene, or some gold or gems to help me save up for it please?
@dragon2019 sure thing! I'll send some stuff over!
Easy: maybe a dragon of one of those new ancient breeds? I'm not picky, and it's been a while since I played! Anything is fine by me really. Otherwise some flowery aesthetic apparel would be appreciated

Medium: Some gold or gems, or maybe one of those starsilk things? They look so pretty.

Hard: Constellation gene, or some gold or gems to help me save up for it please?
@Favela - sent some starsilks of a few colours - I never have any of the socks or sleeves tho ^^; 1. Stack of any food (doesn't have to be x99 just whatever you've got!) 2. [item=black tulip] as many as you can spare! 3. Random Baldwin materials 4. Festival apparel or skin! 5. Buy a dragon from my sales tab! (from 8kt!)
@Favela - sent some starsilks of a few colours - I never have any of the socks or sleeves tho ^^;

1. Stack of any food (doesn't have to be x99 just whatever you've got!)
2. Black Tulip as many as you can spare!
3. Random Baldwin materials
4. Festival apparel or skin!
5. Buy a dragon from my sales tab! (from 8kt!)
..;--~**Wishlist**~--;..IMG-20190725-183416-1.png
@ERabbit I got some food to spare! I'll send you some.

@ERabbit I got some food to spare! I'll send you some.

@Favela

Sending some flowery apparel and a starsilk!

1. 10kt
2. 10 gems
3. Any amount of green ooze, goo, or sludge
4. Fams I don't have
5. A bogsneak breed change
@Favela

Sending some flowery apparel and a starsilk!

1. 10kt
2. 10 gems
3. Any amount of green ooze, goo, or sludge
4. Fams I don't have
5. A bogsneak breed change
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@MAGA2020
Can you please send 39 more? I asked for 40 and got 1. I haven't taken the 1 Eternal Snow you sent me yet.

SKIP ME
@MAGA2020
Can you please send 39 more? I asked for 40 and got 1. I haven't taken the 1 Eternal Snow you sent me yet.

SKIP ME
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
oh, I only had 2, i'm sorry :( i'll give you the other eternal snow
oh, I only had 2, i'm sorry :( i'll give you the other eternal snow
@MAGA2020
ONLY POST IF YOU IMMEDIATELY/ALREADY HAVE THE WISHES. please refrain from posting at all, if you don't have the full wish : ) they did say "+40 eternal snow" so please pay attention.

did you give them their full 40 yet??? if not, go to the "gather items" section on the upper left corner under the "CLAN" tab...then hunt, gather, fish, bug catch...etc ONLY in the ice territories . please do this if you havent :D

@Endifinity
sending +10kt!
@MAGA2020
ONLY POST IF YOU IMMEDIATELY/ALREADY HAVE THE WISHES. please refrain from posting at all, if you don't have the full wish : ) they did say "+40 eternal snow" so please pay attention.

did you give them their full 40 yet??? if not, go to the "gather items" section on the upper left corner under the "CLAN" tab...then hunt, gather, fish, bug catch...etc ONLY in the ice territories . please do this if you havent :D

@Endifinity
sending +10kt!
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
W I S H I N G for...
  • anything from here
  • blue/purple sludges (at least 2)
  • 30g
  • red goos (at least 3)
  • gold mucks (at least 2)
W I S H I N G for...
  • anything from here
  • blue/purple sludges (at least 2)
  • 30g
  • red goos (at least 3)
  • gold mucks (at least 2)
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
@ADODDY sending stuff!

1 an adult dragon.
2 Some gold or gems would be nice
3 Some apparel maybe? The starsilks are very pretty
4 any festival item
5 Constellation genescroll or some gold/gems to help me save up for some.
@ADODDY sending stuff!

1 an adult dragon.
2 Some gold or gems would be nice
3 Some apparel maybe? The starsilks are very pretty
4 any festival item
5 Constellation genescroll or some gold/gems to help me save up for some.
@Favela sending a festival item!

1 25kt

2: a whole apparel set. (hey a girl can dream right?)

3: 20 gems

4: Skins

5:Unhatched eggs
@Favela sending a festival item!

1 25kt

2: a whole apparel set. (hey a girl can dream right?)

3: 20 gems

4: Skins

5:Unhatched eggs
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 120