Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do y'all ever find the most iconic visa?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I change my avatar dragon too often for it to ever be cohesive to my vista. But I'd like to think vista matches my signature pretty well ^^
I change my avatar dragon too often for it to ever be cohesive to my vista. But I'd like to think vista matches my signature pretty well ^^
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
I was super happy when vistas came out; the arena one was perfect for my icon since he's essentially a retired/former warrior (though I did go through a few other vistas before I got the arena one to drop)

I haven't changed it or my avatar dragon in ages lol
(Golden has more or less been my avatar dragon since the start, I've changed a few short lived times but I always come back to him).

I like to think of my vista as pretty matchy
I was super happy when vistas came out; the arena one was perfect for my icon since he's essentially a retired/former warrior (though I did go through a few other vistas before I got the arena one to drop)

I haven't changed it or my avatar dragon in ages lol
(Golden has more or less been my avatar dragon since the start, I've changed a few short lived times but I always come back to him).

I like to think of my vista as pretty matchy
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
doe my lill jester hat annoy you? :))) does it make ye want to hurt me? :)))))))

doe my lill jester hat annoy you? :))) does it make ye want to hurt me? :)))))))

I desire the rainy vista but I can't even remember the last time it cycled in
I desire the rainy vista but I can't even remember the last time it cycled in
IMG_0247.jpg
Matching vista to dragon's is my fav.

After going through all these pages, I'm surprised I'm the only one sporting the love birds vista? Also I really like @DatMoonGamer @BirdBagel @Panix
Matching vista to dragon's is my fav.

After going through all these pages, I'm surprised I'm the only one sporting the love birds vista? Also I really like @DatMoonGamer @BirdBagel @Panix
The moment this vista came out I was enamored. Luckily it seems to match rather well with my Bog lady too!
The moment this vista came out I was enamored. Luckily it seems to match rather well with my Bog lady too!
I wouldn’t say I’m iconic, but I always rock Blackmoon, and this vista. ;0
I wouldn’t say I’m iconic, but I always rock Blackmoon, and this vista. ;0
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
My signature was designed to match my avatar dragon. I went vistaless for quite a while but then I happened to pick this one up, and the colors were perfect. Thematically it's not the greatest match but it's not bad. If they ever did one with, say, swords in the same color scheme, I'd probably switch.
My signature was designed to match my avatar dragon. I went vistaless for quite a while but then I happened to pick this one up, and the colors were perfect. Thematically it's not the greatest match but it's not bad. If they ever did one with, say, swords in the same color scheme, I'd probably switch.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
holy heck, same vista buddies! @bluetea
holy heck, same vista buddies! @bluetea
IMG_4004.png
Matchy in the way nothing matches everything. My combo is okay.
Matchy in the way nothing matches everything. My combo is okay.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15