Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | *gently slams hands on table*
So if this community would be so kind as to give me a few gene scrolls that they happen to have but never use, i would be very VERY grateful.

If there is someone who has the gene scrolls listed below, it okay if i could have them?

Wasp
Bee
Thycaline?(if it exists)
and just some random genes you have lying around.

i dont have much currency as of now, since i just blew it on hundreds of vistas, see my last forum, but im willing to pay back in food or items that i have lying around my hoard, mahbe even baldwin matts.
So if this community would be so kind as to give me a few gene scrolls that they happen to have but never use, i would be very VERY grateful.

If there is someone who has the gene scrolls listed below, it okay if i could have them?

Wasp
Bee
Thycaline?(if it exists)
and just some random genes you have lying around.

i dont have much currency as of now, since i just blew it on hundreds of vistas, see my last forum, but im willing to pay back in food or items that i have lying around my hoard, mahbe even baldwin matts.
uUy6CkM.png
@Nesoi69
i have smirch if u want it
@Nesoi69
i have smirch if u want it
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@KingofFools

Smirch is suche a beautiful gene, of course I want it!~ thank you so much!!~
@KingofFools

Smirch is suche a beautiful gene, of course I want it!~ thank you so much!!~
uUy6CkM.png