Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Fursona Art / Offering USD
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37
@Aurora23 Ahh! Sold! Haha do you accept payment first or after?

@Electrifying Adorable! I do like plush toys! I have a couple irl like a squishy cat, a fox. And a plant would be adorable and any outfit you want!
@Aurora23 Ahh! Sold! Haha do you accept payment first or after?

@Electrifying Adorable! I do like plush toys! I have a couple irl like a squishy cat, a fox. And a plant would be adorable and any outfit you want!
So far: https://sta.sh/047qzmj7r3j

I noticed she was just wearing lingerie in some of the pictures, would you prefer her fully-clothed? If I'm at home playing games, I wouldn't usually dress up myself!

I chucked a bat-eyeball wall decor because of her costume, but tell me if you would prefer something else instead!

She's also has a kind of realistic face, if you prefer I can do something less animalistic.
So far: https://sta.sh/047qzmj7r3j

I noticed she was just wearing lingerie in some of the pictures, would you prefer her fully-clothed? If I'm at home playing games, I wouldn't usually dress up myself!

I chucked a bat-eyeball wall decor because of her costume, but tell me if you would prefer something else instead!

She's also has a kind of realistic face, if you prefer I can do something less animalistic.
@Electrifying Sorry for the late message!! I passed out last night haha but I love everything you've drawn and especially the outfit it's a mood lol
@Electrifying Sorry for the late message!! I passed out last night haha but I love everything you've drawn and especially the outfit it's a mood lol
Hi I love her design and I happen to have an art shop! You can find it here~
Hi I love her design and I happen to have an art shop! You can find it here~
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@Indie

Yeah I can fix that!
@Indie

Yeah I can fix that!
rhode/finn | they/them | 17 | artist
@Sconeskin Thanks, I appreciate that nwn
@Sconeskin Thanks, I appreciate that nwn
@Indie

We can do half now, and the rest after completion if you like? Before I begin I would like to know a few things first though!

- Is there any expression/pose you were hoping to see?
- I see she has a character profile, but I seemed to have missed any info about her personality? If I did miss that I apologize, otherwise just some basics will help me picture her in the right way.
- Is there anything specific/special I should know/be aware of before I take my artistic liberty and have some fun? :)

If you get back to me soon enough I should be able to start tonight, or tomorrow. Otherwise I do have a busy work week so it may be next week until it's completed.
@Indie

We can do half now, and the rest after completion if you like? Before I begin I would like to know a few things first though!

- Is there any expression/pose you were hoping to see?
- I see she has a character profile, but I seemed to have missed any info about her personality? If I did miss that I apologize, otherwise just some basics will help me picture her in the right way.
- Is there anything specific/special I should know/be aware of before I take my artistic liberty and have some fun? :)

If you get back to me soon enough I should be able to start tonight, or tomorrow. Otherwise I do have a busy work week so it may be next week until it's completed.
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Indie

https://www.deviantart.com/celestialbutcher/art/Lila-828571178?ga_submit_new=10%3A1580277087

gave her a septum!
@Indie

https://www.deviantart.com/celestialbutcher/art/Lila-828571178?ga_submit_new=10%3A1580277087

gave her a septum!
@Sconeskin Hdhdhdh thank you for adding her septum! But I also mentioned that her industrial is on her right ear I'm sorry :cc
@Sconeskin Hdhdhdh thank you for adding her septum! But I also mentioned that her industrial is on her right ear I'm sorry :cc
@Indie

Right, sorry, i often skip words and have a crappy memory
@Indie

Right, sorry, i often skip words and have a crappy memory
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37