Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Fursona Art / Offering USD
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37
@Indie Id love to do something for her, she has a really cool design! This is my most recent anthro piece, and here are some other things I've done recently if you'd prefer a different style: X X
@Indie Id love to do something for her, she has a really cool design! This is my most recent anthro piece, and here are some other things I've done recently if you'd prefer a different style: X X
@Alanon How much for a headshot? :D
@Alanon How much for a headshot? :D
@Indie 300g/kt for a headshot, if that's ok let me know which style you prefer!
@Indie 300g/kt for a headshot, if that's ok let me know which style you prefer!
@Alanon Alrighty cool! And I like the style like the second one, the one of the cat!
@Alanon Alrighty cool! And I like the style like the second one, the one of the cat!
@Indie Awesome! It'll probably take me about a week, I'll send you a PM with a sketch before finishing it in case it needs tweaking!
@Indie Awesome! It'll probably take me about a week, I'll send you a PM with a sketch before finishing it in case it needs tweaking!
@Alanon Alrighty! Thank you :D
@Alanon Alrighty! Thank you :D
@Indie Hey i have a few art examples here

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/celestialbutcher
@Indie Hey i have a few art examples here

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/celestialbutcher
rhode/finn | they/them | 17 | artist
@Sconeskin Oo adorable! What're your prices?
@Sconeskin Oo adorable! What're your prices?
@Indie

Thank you! Im not used to FR currency yet in relation to art prices but i assume it entirely depends on what youre looking for. Headshot, Bust, Waist, Fullbody, Ref and if its a sketch, full coloured, shaded and all that!
@Indie

Thank you! Im not used to FR currency yet in relation to art prices but i assume it entirely depends on what youre looking for. Headshot, Bust, Waist, Fullbody, Ref and if its a sketch, full coloured, shaded and all that!
rhode/finn | they/them | 17 | artist
@Sconeskin I'd love a full colored shaded bust nwn
@Sconeskin I'd love a full colored shaded bust nwn
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37