Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New!
Hello! Im new to Flight Rising! My friend told me it was a great place to work on writing and art and there were some really cool communities. My buddy gave me a couple of dragons to start out with( yellow is my fav <3) and gave me a few pointers but if anyone else has donations or advice to get started I would greatly appreciate it :D
Hello! Im new to Flight Rising! My friend told me it was a great place to work on writing and art and there were some really cool communities. My buddy gave me a couple of dragons to start out with( yellow is my fav <3) and gave me a few pointers but if anyone else has donations or advice to get started I would greatly appreciate it :D
@LustrousRose

Hello and Welcome to FR!

Well, since we're in the same Flight (good choice, btw! ;D) I can suggest you this thread:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl8/2768595

Right now is a festival - Chystalline Gala, you can find more informations on the front page. Breeding some Dragons is always a good start. Also the Coliseum is a good way to get some food and familiars (and till the festival you can find some special chests there!) It's a lot of information for new players, but if you have any questions, feel free to massage me :) Will send over some stuff for the Coliseum.

@LustrousRose

Hello and Welcome to FR!

Well, since we're in the same Flight (good choice, btw! ;D) I can suggest you this thread:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl8/2768595

Right now is a festival - Chystalline Gala, you can find more informations on the front page. Breeding some Dragons is always a good start. Also the Coliseum is a good way to get some food and familiars (and till the festival you can find some special chests there!) It's a lot of information for new players, but if you have any questions, feel free to massage me :) Will send over some stuff for the Coliseum.

@HelianthusNox

Thank you! I'll go check that out ^_^
@HelianthusNox

Thank you! I'll go check that out ^_^