Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ali's Nursery
1 2 3 4 5 6
I am interested in one!
I am interested in one!
[quote name="Aladahlia" date="2020-01-28 07:12:11" ] I am interested in one! [/quote] Alright! Do you want one now or want to be put on the ping list? And if now, which one you want (name) and do you want to do G or T or mix? Could even consider trade too.
Aladahlia wrote on 2020-01-28 07:12:11:
I am interested in one!
Alright! Do you want one now or want to be put on the ping list? And if now, which one you want (name) and do you want to do G or T or mix? Could even consider trade too.
[quote name="Alicorna" date="2020-01-28 07:16:27" ] [quote name="Aladahlia" date="2020-01-28 07:12:11" ] I am interested in one! [/quote] Alright! Do you want one now or want to be put on the ping list? And if now, which one you want (name) and do you want to do G or T or mix? Could even consider trade too. [/quote] I was eyeing up Common eye one! I can buy now or trade if you see anyone in my Lair that suits you. Can also do G and T.. 60G and 35kT or all T is also doable
Alicorna wrote on 2020-01-28 07:16:27:
Aladahlia wrote on 2020-01-28 07:12:11:
I am interested in one!
Alright! Do you want one now or want to be put on the ping list? And if now, which one you want (name) and do you want to do G or T or mix? Could even consider trade too.

I was eyeing up Common eye one! I can buy now or trade if you see anyone in my Lair that suits you. Can also do G and T.. 60G and 35kT or all T is also doable
If any of these are still available I want one I have 115295 Treasure
If any of these are still available I want one I have 115295 Treasure
5j0CSQa.png
Is Evarada still available? If she is, is there a chance you can hold her til tonight when I get off work and have time to gather funds? If not, that's completely fine!
Is Evarada still available? If she is, is there a chance you can hold her til tonight when I get off work and have time to gather funds? If not, that's completely fine!
@Aladahlia, go ahead and send me a CR with how ever you want to pay.

@Sagey1346 it looks like I'll have the Uncommon eyes one still left

@Bijouu and yeah, I'll hold her till tonight.
@Aladahlia, go ahead and send me a CR with how ever you want to pay.

@Sagey1346 it looks like I'll have the Uncommon eyes one still left

@Bijouu and yeah, I'll hold her till tonight.
@alicorna i just got the gems so ill send a cr now for the uncommon
@alicorna i just got the gems so ill send a cr now for the uncommon
5j0CSQa.png
@Alicorna sent you a CR!
@Alicorna sent you a CR!
Dang it,I missed them :(

Can you send a cr to me next time you have some.I really want one of the babies

z5Qn9wP.png
[quote name="KiahTaiga" date="2020-01-28 10:42:00" ] Dang it,I missed them :( Can you send a cr to me next time you have some.I really want one of the babies [/quote] I'll put a note on your ping.
KiahTaiga wrote on 2020-01-28 10:42:00:

I'll put a note on your ping.
1 2 3 4 5 6