Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bento Box Rush [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@asphalt
I’d like to order 1 of each bento box, all with a toy :”) sending you a PM with the treasure!
@asphalt
I’d like to order 1 of each bento box, all with a toy :”) sending you a PM with the treasure!
@Asphalt sending for one of each box, all with a toy!
@Asphalt sending for one of each box, all with a toy!
@Asphalt
Ordering one of each type of box with toys, pm with payment coming momentarily :)
@Asphalt
Ordering one of each type of box with toys, pm with payment coming momentarily :)
S1RYPFw.png
@Asphalt
This is so cute! I'd like to order one of each box with toys, please! ♥

Edit: Thank you so much! :D (Don't want to spam your inbox so I'm posting here instead!)
@Asphalt
This is so cute! I'd like to order one of each box with toys, please! ♥

Edit: Thank you so much! :D (Don't want to spam your inbox so I'm posting here instead!)
@Meyoline New day, new boxes! Don't forget to order 4 boxes for today, whether it be for yourself or a friend! [emoji=water rune size=1]
@Meyoline

New day, new boxes! Don't forget to order 4 boxes for today, whether it be for yourself or a friend!
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
@Delcat Tagging myself for when folx are online <3
@Delcat Tagging myself for when folx are online <3
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Bumping up to advertise. I can't be on until later since I leave for work in 15-20 minutes. But, ya know, feel free to send things while offline. I only work until 11:30 AM EST.
Bumping up to advertise. I can't be on until later since I leave for work in 15-20 minutes. But, ya know, feel free to send things while offline. I only work until 11:30 AM EST.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Hello again! I'd like to order an Under the Sea box with surprise toy please! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Hello again! I'd like to order an Under the Sea box with surprise toy please!
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
@Guardianite

I don't know if anybody got to you yet! But we all might be at work. :P Just send a PA on CR to one of us and we'll get to it as soon as possible.
@Guardianite

I don't know if anybody got to you yet! But we all might be at work. :P Just send a PA on CR to one of us and we'll get to it as soon as possible.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
bump for bentos~
bump for bentos~
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19