Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2
@Geekos

Thank you so much! She’ll love it :D
@Geekos

Thank you so much! She’ll love it :D
AtNK1io.png
@Ziegler for sure! And thank you ^^
@Ziegler for sure! And thank you ^^
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
@geekos Sweet! [b]Username[/b]: SinGambino [b]Dragon image[/b]:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56441502] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564416/56441502_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Coloring?[/b]: Yes please! [b]Form of payment[/b]: Gems
@geekos

Sweet!

Username: SinGambino
Dragon image:
56441502_350.png

Coloring?: Yes please!
Form of payment: Gems
@SinGambio great! I’ll put you in a slot. Beautiful vibrant boy you got there!
@SinGambio great! I’ll put you in a slot. Beautiful vibrant boy you got there!
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
@DinosaurusRex hiya! I finished one of your headshots, I got news for this weekend and I’ll be pretty busy, so I decided to post this one aside from the other I’m working on. (@Ziegler one slot is open for you to place the commission!) I’ve never drawn a Coatl before, it was fun! Hope you like it: [img]https://i.ibb.co/BHhdkct/B86309-BB-CC21-430-B-A54-A-E65-DB72-B798-F.jpg[/img]
@DinosaurusRex hiya! I finished one of your headshots, I got news for this weekend and I’ll be pretty busy, so I decided to post this one aside from the other I’m working on.

(@Ziegler one slot is open for you to place the commission!)

I’ve never drawn a Coatl before, it was fun! Hope you like it:
B86309-BB-CC21-430-B-A54-A-E65-DB72-B798-F.jpg
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

[quote name="geekos" date="2020-01-25 21:52:03" ] @ DinosaurusRex hiya! I finished one of your headshots, I got news for this weekend and I’ll be pretty busy, so I decided to post this one aside from the other I’m working on. I’ve never drawn a Coatl before, it was fun! Hope you like it: [/quote] I absolutely love it! Thank you so much. Take as long as you need, I don't mind :)
geekos wrote on 2020-01-25 21:52:03:
@ DinosaurusRex hiya! I finished one of your headshots, I got news for this weekend and I’ll be pretty busy, so I decided to post this one aside from the other I’m working on.

I’ve never drawn a Coatl before, it was fun! Hope you like it:

I absolutely love it!
Thank you so much.

Take as long as you need, I don't mind :)
@Ziegler yup, two is just fine! Lovley lads you got there.
@Ziegler yup, two is just fine! Lovley lads you got there.
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

1 2