Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have enough treasure for 1 scroll more :)
I have enough treasure for 1 scroll more :)
underskrift.png
hi! i'd love a surprise of any kind... my only wish is that you have an awesome day today and perhaps pet a cat (or dog, or other critter)
hi! i'd love a surprise of any kind... my only wish is that you have an awesome day today and perhaps pet a cat (or dog, or other critter)
sent :)
sent :)
underskrift.png
Come and get some stuff :)
Come and get some stuff :)
underskrift.png
@Neptunite
This is so cool of you! Mostly, I'm working on familiars, but I know that the ones I have left are crazy expensive. If possible, I'd love a Candycane scroll or a spiral breed change, if that's possible.
@Neptunite
This is so cool of you! Mostly, I'm working on familiars, but I know that the ones I have left are crazy expensive. If possible, I'd love a Candycane scroll or a spiral breed change, if that's possible.
Sent :)
I now have 83445 treasure left. I can gift something small :) I also have a lot of fodder familiars and apparel :)
Sent :)
I now have 83445 treasure left. I can gift something small :) I also have a lot of fodder familiars and apparel :)
underskrift.png
bump :)
bump :)
underskrift.png
@neptuneite pink-range please! allso gold lace on the face would be best (those are the main ballet colors)
@neptuneite pink-range please! allso gold lace on the face would be best (those are the main ballet colors)
dratini.gif Pokemon Lovers Unite!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9