Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> Gav's Art Station [Open!] 0/5
1 2 3
@Gavalaa -- Sure! I'd be more than happy if you could send me updates~
Thank you!!
@Gavalaa -- Sure! I'd be more than happy if you could send me updates~
Thank you!!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@gavalaa Hello!! <3

Is it ok if I ask for and give commission details and info via pm?
@gavalaa Hello!! <3

ijvzfgo.pnglNrtBvR.png
[quote name="XerxesLeFan" date="2020-01-25 13:07:33" ] @gavalaa Hello!! <3 Is it ok if I ask for and give commission details and info via pm? [/quote] @XerxesLeFan Mhm! Please PM with info.
XerxesLeFan wrote on 2020-01-25 13:07:33:
@gavalaa Hello!! <3

@XerxesLeFan
Mhm! Please PM with info.
@Pearlimose Here she is!!! I really enjoyed drawing her and she's very lovely, I hope you like it!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/RYnkRzz/Pearlimose.png[/img]
@Pearlimose
Here she is!!! I really enjoyed drawing her and she's very lovely, I hope you like it!!

Pearlimose.png
@Gavalaa -- LDJSFKLSF HELLO I LOVE THIS
In the end, the way you colored and shaded the piece is so comfortable to look at, and honestly I'm all about the way you drew her hair and her face?? I'm very pleased with how androgynous she looks and it's something that I have great difficulty pulling off *o*

Once again, thank you so so much for allowing me to commission you!
@Gavalaa -- LDJSFKLSF HELLO I LOVE THIS
In the end, the way you colored and shaded the piece is so comfortable to look at, and honestly I'm all about the way you drew her hair and her face?? I'm very pleased with how androgynous she looks and it's something that I have great difficulty pulling off *o*

Once again, thank you so so much for allowing me to commission you!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
[quote name="Gavalaa" date="2020-01-25 10:51:57" ] [quote name="Russia" date="2020-01-25 10:16:10" ] @Gavalaa How much it be for a full body render of these two 12 previous commission [/quote] What kind of pose are you looking to have them in? [/quote] @Gavalaa ah ! I don’t actually get a notification unless you ping me I was hoping them to be leaning on each other? Green boy is happy and excitable and the red/black boy is more relaxed and calm
Gavalaa wrote on 2020-01-25 10:51:57:
Russia wrote on 2020-01-25 10:16:10:
@Gavalaa

How much it be for a full body render of these two

12 previous commission

What kind of pose are you looking to have them in?

@Gavalaa ah ! I don’t actually get a notification unless you ping me
I was hoping them to be leaning on each other? Green boy is happy and excitable and the red/black boy is more relaxed and calm
@Russia So sorry about that [emoji=ping size=1] My slots have been closed, but I'll be happy to ping you once they open up again! It would be roughly 50 USD for them.
@Russia So sorry about that

My slots have been closed, but I'll be happy to ping you once they open up again! It would be roughly 50 USD for them.
@Gavalaa
Okay that works for me! please ping me when you have slots again
@Gavalaa
Okay that works for me! please ping me when you have slots again
@Rei711 Here she is : ) Hope you like it! [img]https://i.ibb.co/hfndfsT/Rei711.png[/img]
@Rei711
Here she is : )
Hope you like it!
Rei711.png
Bumping this because I'm back from Hiatus and cleared my cache due to inactivity-- please read my main thread post and DM me if anyone has any issues~
Bumping this because I'm back from Hiatus and cleared my cache due to inactivity-- please read my main thread post and DM me if anyone has any issues~
1 2 3