Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (IC) Herb Rising
1 2 3
So today I got a random idea...a Discord/Flight Rising fan club based around plants. We can all sit and discuss the herbs in Sornieth (and IRL too of course) and other plants. If anyone is interested and has other ideas, please feel free to comment!
So today I got a random idea...a Discord/Flight Rising fan club based around plants. We can all sit and discuss the herbs in Sornieth (and IRL too of course) and other plants. If anyone is interested and has other ideas, please feel free to comment!
sYJ7QdI.png
YES

I love this,
I’ve been wondering if there is a group/discord that designs fiction plants for fr or just plant lovers in general
YES

I love this,
I’ve been wondering if there is a group/discord that designs fiction plants for fr or just plant lovers in general
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
… this is very wholesome

Consider me interested :>

I'd appreciate a guide/discussion of what the closest real-world plants are to those in FR and how to grow them
… this is very wholesome

Consider me interested :>

I'd appreciate a guide/discussion of what the closest real-world plants are to those in FR and how to grow them
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
....I'm in. Swamp plants are my favorite.
....I'm in. Swamp plants are my favorite.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
Sure, plants are good.
Sure, plants are good.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Humans seem to like plants so I like plants too
Yes, plants indeed
Humans seem to like plants so I like plants too
Yes, plants indeed
Hell yeah! I'm working on redoing my lore around my clan being traveling naturalists/environmental activists so would love to hear others thoughts on the botany and herbology of Sornieth
Hell yeah! I'm working on redoing my lore around my clan being traveling naturalists/environmental activists so would love to hear others thoughts on the botany and herbology of Sornieth
...................................... VMlgRqE.png

gray | he/him
yes please i need more p l a n t
yes please i need more p l a n t
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
...Are you sure none of you guys are Nature Flight?
uNeNKNs.png
Q0p4QGz.png
NN9NPXA.png
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png 2x6nC70.png
ywYO4KC.gif
s9UgZDN.png a9wzDxy.png
339c11633819d043625be4377a0109aecaddcd47.png

8U8FN9o.gif
[quote name="SilMyst" date="2020-01-22 12:45:07" ] ...Are you sure none of you guys are Nature Flight? [/quote] I mean I used to be Nature...now I'm in Ice....Plants grow everywhere though! And man I didn't know this would blow up like it did wowie
SilMyst wrote on 2020-01-22 12:45:07:
I mean I used to be Nature...now I'm in Ice....Plants grow everywhere though!
And man I didn't know this would blow up like it did wowie
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2 3