Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Milky Tea Patisserie: Big Batch!
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 982 983
@Kaidareth

ugh this hatchery is... literally the cutest T__T could i please be added to the pinglist for mascarpone cream, black coffee & key lime pie please? really hoping to catch one of your bbys soon! ;_;
@Kaidareth

ugh this hatchery is... literally the cutest T__T could i please be added to the pinglist for mascarpone cream, black coffee & key lime pie please? really hoping to catch one of your bbys soon! ;_;
Dw1yekd.gifbKo8rOw.gifWyDGVkl.gifbHhqQOH.gif
@reuniclus

Thank you so much!! I'll be sure to add you to those pinglists right away.

Your art and graphics are so amazing btw!!!
@reuniclus

Thank you so much!! I'll be sure to add you to those pinglists right away.

Your art and graphics are so amazing btw!!!
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth

owh thank you -- that means a lot! i'd be happy to make you something should you ever need it!
@Kaidareth

owh thank you -- that means a lot! i'd be happy to make you something should you ever need it!
Dw1yekd.gifbKo8rOw.gifWyDGVkl.gifbHhqQOH.gif
@Kaidareth

I've come across this hatchery before but I never seemed to pop up at the right time. Could I be added to the pinglist for strawberry truffles, dream eaters, and mulled wine? Your hatchery is so, so cute.
@Kaidareth

I've come across this hatchery before but I never seemed to pop up at the right time. Could I be added to the pinglist for strawberry truffles, dream eaters, and mulled wine? Your hatchery is so, so cute.
bicatcher.png
@princeofseaglass

Yes of course! I really appreciate that you came by and I'll gladly put you on those pinglists!
@princeofseaglass

Yes of course! I really appreciate that you came by and I'll gladly put you on those pinglists!
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth

Can I be on the pinglist for the Toasted Marshmallow pair!

(Really hoping for a female choco/choco/white)
@Kaidareth

Can I be on the pinglist for the Toasted Marshmallow pair!

(Really hoping for a female choco/choco/white)
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1867962][img]https://imgur.com/Bx3qoPL.png[/img][/url][/center]
Bx3qoPL.png
GRx3A5B.png
@Kaidareth could you add me to the general pinglist?
@Kaidareth could you add me to the general pinglist?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Kaidareth
Hello!! Please add me to the following lists:
Caffe Macchiato, Spiced Apple Cider, Cherry Vanilla Cola.
I really love love your hatchery! Can we affiliate maybe?:3
@Kaidareth
Hello!! Please add me to the following lists:
Caffe Macchiato, Spiced Apple Cider, Cherry Vanilla Cola.
I really love love your hatchery! Can we affiliate maybe?:3
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Kaidareth Hi! This hatchery is absolutely stunning. Could I please be added to the Black Coffee, Mint Chocolate, Dream Eaters, Mulled Wine, and Caffe Macchiato pinglists?
@Kaidareth Hi! This hatchery is absolutely stunning. Could I please be added to the Black Coffee, Mint Chocolate, Dream Eaters, Mulled Wine, and Caffe Macchiato pinglists?
MNXdQ3i.png HxGS8Q9.png x
Orion
FR +1
He/Him
Wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CjZHB9w.gif
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 982 983