Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Furry Chibi Comissions (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Caketime

oh my gosh they look so cute!!! thank you so much ;-;
@Caketime

oh my gosh they look so cute!!! thank you so much ;-;
sudo rm -rf *
@Caketime -- !! So sorry about my delayed response! I've been held up by school so I didn't really get the chance to respond until just now ;o;

I absolutely love how he came out! He honestly looks so cute with that pose, but his expression captures how he usually looks like he's scheming on the outside XD
It's been awhile, but have I already sent payment over yet? I don't remember if I did
@Caketime -- !! So sorry about my delayed response! I've been held up by school so I didn't really get the chance to respond until just now ;o;

I absolutely love how he came out! He honestly looks so cute with that pose, but his expression captures how he usually looks like he's scheming on the outside XD
It's been awhile, but have I already sent payment over yet? I don't remember if I did
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose no CR from you yet, and thank u :>
@Pearlimose no CR from you yet, and thank u :>
CAeUbri.png
@Caketime Can I get on the pinglist? Just popping in my order form here, disregard it, just for copy-pasting when there's a spot.: [b]Character Reference/Link:[/b] [url]https://toyhou.se/3640882.malum[/url] [b]Background color:[/b] A gradient from white to black? If not just black. [b]Outline color: [/b]Okay so this is kind of complicated. If possible, and if the background is a gradient, make it a gradient from black to white. If the background is a gradient, but a gradient outline won't work, a light red will do. If the background is black, then the outline should be white. [b]Extras (expression, pose, little icons, etc):[/b] Malum has crying eyes and grinning, drooling mouths all over his body, including his wings, which are black and feathered. The drool and tears are black. He's got a bird arm, a T-rexish arm, and more canine or feline back paws. His main eyes are remorseful or angry. Other than that's he's just white. Sorry for going into a lot of detail, it's just to be absolutely clear. For his pose, it would be great to have him in a roaring position with his wings flared. Also, this is very important: [b]Imgur doesn't work for me, so please host on another site other than Imgur. Sorry.[/b] Even discord works. Sorry for this whole block of text. [b]For payment:[/b] [item=Romantic Red rose]:45 [item=Starfall crystalcloak]: 50 [item=Onyx seraph anklets]: 50 [skin=29333]: 90 Cold hard cash: 15KT Totaling to: 250g/KT
@Caketime
Can I get on the pinglist? Just popping in my order form here, disregard it, just for copy-pasting when there's a spot.:

Character Reference/Link: https://toyhou.se/3640882.malum
Background color: A gradient from white to black? If not just black.
Outline color: Okay so this is kind of complicated. If possible, and if the background is a gradient, make it a gradient from black to white. If the background is a gradient, but a gradient outline won't work, a light red will do. If the background is black, then the outline should be white.
Extras (expression, pose, little icons, etc):
Malum has crying eyes and grinning, drooling mouths all over his body, including his wings, which are black and feathered. The drool and tears are black. He's got a bird arm, a T-rexish arm, and more canine or feline back paws. His main eyes are remorseful or angry. Other than that's he's just white. Sorry for going into a lot of detail, it's just to be absolutely clear. For his pose, it would be great to have him in a roaring position with his wings flared. Also, this is very important: Imgur doesn't work for me, so please host on another site other than Imgur. Sorry. Even discord works. Sorry for this whole block of text.

For payment:
Romantic Red Rose :45
Starfall Crystalcloak : 50
Onyx Seraph Anklets : 50
: 90
Cold hard cash: 15KT
Totaling to: 250g/KT
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Caketime

Please put me on the ping list!
@Caketime

Please put me on the ping list!

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@Caketime

Can you add me to the pinglist?
@Caketime

Can you add me to the pinglist?
y0YshUu.png
@Caketime
I know this is an older thread, but could you add me to the pinglist?
@Caketime
I know this is an older thread, but could you add me to the pinglist?
oooh pinglist please!
oooh pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7