Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | WC anatomy
Has anyone wondered what a wildclaw tongue looks like??

Also... Do their wings attach to their hind legs o.o
Has anyone wondered what a wildclaw tongue looks like??

Also... Do their wings attach to their hind legs o.o
0chBRkd.png
@ArcanicRose
It looks like a wildclaw has three toes, excluding their larger claw.
@ArcanicRose
It looks like a wildclaw has three toes, excluding their larger claw.
Check out my very arty artistic art shop +0 FR time ^-^
Looking close at my lead female Wildclaw's hands and feets.

3 toes on the feet plus the claw. Hands seems to have three fingers and a thumb, based on how gloves sit in the dressing room.
Looking close at my lead female Wildclaw's hands and feets.

3 toes on the feet plus the claw. Hands seems to have three fingers and a thumb, based on how gloves sit in the dressing room.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen thank you <3
@Mariwen thank you <3
0chBRkd.png
Bump
Bump
0chBRkd.png
@ArcanicRose
As far as I know, there isn’t any official art of them with their tongues out, so you can only go off of headcanons. Personally I think they are similar to typical raptor tongues, which are triangular and not forked.

And yes, Wildclaw wings end at the back of their thighs, and don’t continually run along their backs like other dragons.
@ArcanicRose
As far as I know, there isn’t any official art of them with their tongues out, so you can only go off of headcanons. Personally I think they are similar to typical raptor tongues, which are triangular and not forked.

And yes, Wildclaw wings end at the back of their thighs, and don’t continually run along their backs like other dragons.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
@RaineRune thank you so much =D that will make my project so much easier ^-^
@RaineRune thank you so much =D that will make my project so much easier ^-^
0chBRkd.png