Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons (Please take them from me)
1 2 3
@Zeca18 There you go!
@Zeca18 There you go!
parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
@blodwyn Are you willing to part with the familiars paired with the adoptables? If so, could I snag Draco's familiar? If not, I'd love to adopt Callista (and any apparel on her you'd like to give away).
@blodwyn Are you willing to part with the familiars paired with the adoptables? If so, could I snag Draco's familiar? If not, I'd love to adopt Callista (and any apparel on her you'd like to give away).
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
Can i get this beautiful girl? :3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43669816] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436699/43669816_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can i get this beautiful girl? :3

43669816_350.png
mQg7JRz.png
@Eskris Sorry, if it was another familiar then I wouldn't have a problem but I'm pretty sure this one is a festival one so I'm not willing to part with it :( I am sending you Callista and all her apparel though!

@LadyFlamie Just sent her!
@Eskris Sorry, if it was another familiar then I wouldn't have a problem but I'm pretty sure this one is a festival one so I'm not willing to part with it :( I am sending you Callista and all her apparel though!

@LadyFlamie Just sent her!
@blodwyn No worries, although it's saying that you "no longer no longer possess items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" so it's not going through
@blodwyn No worries, although it's saying that you "no longer no longer possess items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" so it's not going through
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
bump! There's one more dragon left!
bump! There's one more dragon left!
final bump!
final bump!
@blodwyn If this is still open, could I possibly get Draco?
@blodwyn If this is still open, could I possibly get Draco?
@Darkermind36 Sure, I sent him to you!
@Darkermind36 Sure, I sent him to you!
@blodwyn Alright! Thanks!
@blodwyn Alright! Thanks!
1 2 3