Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Registration Window June 3rd

@sephylia
Registration Window June 3rd

@sephylia
85b9ae6a-4344-42c8-bc76-394aa3374ceb_zpse0f0c108.jpg
oh wow! Another registration window, awesome! Now all those people who missed out in April have the chance to join again, that's great uvu
Many thanks for letting us know in advance! Got a few friends who might want to know about that :D
oh wow! Another registration window, awesome! Now all those people who missed out in April have the chance to join again, that's great uvu
Many thanks for letting us know in advance! Got a few friends who might want to know about that :D
Wow, that silk apparel looks beautiful! Time to start saving up for it, I guess...
Wow, that silk apparel looks beautiful! Time to start saving up for it, I guess...
Oh, my gosh, I don't usually put apparel on my dragons, but now I absolutely need the new silk apparel! So gorgeous.
Oh, my gosh, I don't usually put apparel on my dragons, but now I absolutely need the new silk apparel! So gorgeous.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I'm probably going to ask my BF to join during the registration window, but is there any risk that we'll get banned for being on the same IP adress? o_o
I'm probably going to ask my BF to join during the registration window, but is there any risk that we'll get banned for being on the same IP adress? o_o
@szeyu95

I know already. Tagged my friend on fb gok.
@szeyu95

I know already. Tagged my friend on fb gok.
OYFGGsN.gif tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
Love the new apparel!
Love the new apparel!
just curious but has thee way to get festival chests changed? or is the drop rate just low ? XD i used to get at least one per fest and now...for the last three i haven't been able to gather or coli even one
just curious but has thee way to get festival chests changed? or is the drop rate just low ? XD i used to get at least one per fest and now...for the last three i haven't been able to gather or coli even one
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c716dd18c34f61b7e531700fd[/img]
I LOOOOVE the new silk apparel, and I'm excited for some new players!
I LOOOOVE the new silk apparel, and I'm excited for some new players!
HrPSrDR.png
@Undel

regarding the second account thing - do you discover those by checking the IPs? just asking because two of my friends who won't be home on june 3rd (and a few days after that too) have asked me to create accounts for them and i really don't want my own account to get deleted because of that. ^^;
@Undel

regarding the second account thing - do you discover those by checking the IPs? just asking because two of my friends who won't be home on june 3rd (and a few days after that too) have asked me to create accounts for them and i really don't want my own account to get deleted because of that. ^^;
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26