Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Trading issues
I've ran a dragon giveaway, and am having trouble with the one way delivery at crossroads.
The players receiving the dragons, apparel, and familiars are saying they received the error that states I do not have the items.
In fact, I do have all the items and dragons I am sending in the trade, and this has happened with all my trades today.
Any help? I'd like to send the prizes over. ^_^
I've ran a dragon giveaway, and am having trouble with the one way delivery at crossroads.
The players receiving the dragons, apparel, and familiars are saying they received the error that states I do not have the items.
In fact, I do have all the items and dragons I am sending in the trade, and this has happened with all my trades today.
Any help? I'd like to send the prizes over. ^_^
♥ 8 hours ahead of server time GMT :)
@rainismysunshine

CRs do not remove items from your hoard when you send them, nor does it lock them when they are added to a CR. Changing the stack in any way - using items, moving them between Hoard and Vault and back to Hoard, selling items, adding the same items to multiple trades (in this case, if one of the trades is accepted, the others will not be cancelled but will continue to attempt to pull your items from your hoard, whether or not you have them) - will cause the CR to "lose" track of the item(s) you added to the CR, requiring you to set up the CR all over again.
@rainismysunshine

CRs do not remove items from your hoard when you send them, nor does it lock them when they are added to a CR. Changing the stack in any way - using items, moving them between Hoard and Vault and back to Hoard, selling items, adding the same items to multiple trades (in this case, if one of the trades is accepted, the others will not be cancelled but will continue to attempt to pull your items from your hoard, whether or not you have them) - will cause the CR to "lose" track of the item(s) you added to the CR, requiring you to set up the CR all over again.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[quote name="SeaCrest" date="2020-01-16 15:38:47" ] @rainismysunshine CRs do not remove items from your hoard when you send them, nor does it lock them when they are added to a CR. Changing the stack in any way - using items, moving them between Hoard and Vault and back to Hoard, selling items, adding the same items to multiple trades (in this case, if one of the trades is accepted, the others will not be cancelled but will continue to attempt to pull your items from your hoard, whether or not you have them) - will cause the CR to "lose" track of the item(s) you added to the CR, requiring you to set up the CR all over again. [/quote] Hello @SeaCrest , I'm giving away the dragons and the exact apparel and familiar they were wearing, so I haven't put the same item in multiple trades. I also haven't used the items for anything. [emoji=bogsneak confused size=2]
SeaCrest wrote on 2020-01-16 15:38:47:
@rainismysunshine

Hello @SeaCrest , I'm giving away the dragons and the exact apparel and familiar they were wearing, so I haven't put the same item in multiple trades. I also haven't used the items for anything.
@rainismysunshine

Do you have multiple copies of the apparel and familiars? Could you have hoardsold, moved, assigned, sold, or traded duplicates of the apparel and familiars?
@rainismysunshine

Do you have multiple copies of the apparel and familiars? Could you have hoardsold, moved, assigned, sold, or traded duplicates of the apparel and familiars?
Mz977my.png
[quote name="SeaCrest" date="2020-01-16 15:52:52" ] @rainismysunshine Do you have multiple copies of the apparel and familiars? Could you have hoardsold, moved, assigned, sold, or traded duplicates of the apparel and familiars? [/quote] Nope @SeaCrest I haven't sold anything etc and aren't trading duplicates. Will take another look tomorrow, thanks for trying to help though.
SeaCrest wrote on 2020-01-16 15:52:52:
@rainismysunshine

Nope @SeaCrest I haven't sold anything etc and aren't trading duplicates. Will take another look tomorrow, thanks for trying to help though.
@rainismysunshine

Honestly just redoing the CR will probably fix it, as long as you don't do any of the things I said above.
@rainismysunshine

Honestly just redoing the CR will probably fix it, as long as you don't do any of the things I said above.
Mz977my.png