Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ open ] Earth DOM Discount
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371
@Descending

Hello! Do you mind grabbing me two wraith scrolls?

(Not quite sure how much they are bc the bane tert section of your chart isnt loading for me at all if you could just let me know how much it is :'()
@Descending

Hello! Do you mind grabbing me two wraith scrolls?

(Not quite sure how much they are bc the bane tert section of your chart isnt loading for me at all if you could just let me know how much it is :'()
@Ballad ; Wraith scrolls are gem market genes! So, unfortunately those aren't discounted.

Annnnnd, for some reason some of the gene images won't show up on my thread for some reason. I'll have to go back and fix it one of these days. Thank you!
@Ballad ; Wraith scrolls are gem market genes! So, unfortunately those aren't discounted.

Annnnnd, for some reason some of the gene images won't show up on my thread for some reason. I'll have to go back and fix it one of these days. Thank you!
@Descending

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that would make sense duh :0!!!

np and gl, sorry for bothering you!!!!
@Descending

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that would make sense duh :0!!!

np and gl, sorry for bothering you!!!!
Hello, I'm open again!
Hello, I'm open again!
@Descending
Can I order a banescale safari and a name change scroll? 46,750t, right?
@Descending
Can I order a banescale safari and a name change scroll? 46,750t, right?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Descending

Could I purchase a Pearlcatcher breed change please? I'll set up the cr now if you get a chance to nab it. Thank you in advance!
@Descending

Could I purchase a Pearlcatcher breed change please? I'll set up the cr now if you get a chance to nab it. Thank you in advance!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@Descending

I'm looking for a Peacock gene. Any chance you can grab that for me when you get back online? I don't mind waiting and prefer to frequent known shops!
@Descending

I'm looking for a Peacock gene. Any chance you can grab that for me when you get back online? I don't mind waiting and prefer to frequent known shops!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares Hello! Feel free to send payment for peacock, it seems like it's in MP right now. Thank you :)!
@Chantares Hello! Feel free to send payment for peacock, it seems like it's in MP right now. Thank you :)!
current orders:
valruka
4x Pearlcatcher
2x Ridgeback
9x Spiral

2x Skydancer
4x Smoke

4x Piebald
4x Ringlets
4x Peacock

6x Banescale [ 4/6 ]
current orders: