Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dumb things you did when you were new
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Uhh. Breed my progens. Bought ugly dragons and leveled them to 25.
Uhh. Breed my progens. Bought ugly dragons and leveled them to 25.
wlLXM.gif
all of them
all of them
bigjerry-500x100.png
sold a child of my progen who was an xyy obsidian/sunshine
i still regret it and i really want her back :( at least i can find more on the auction house... they shouldn't be too hard to find
sold a child of my progen who was an xyy obsidian/sunshine
i still regret it and i really want her back :( at least i can find more on the auction house... they shouldn't be too hard to find
- exalted my random progen who wasnt even that ugly and was an xyy (stonewash/ivory/ivory)
- thought 10kt was really expensive and therefore spent it all on a dragon i ended up exalting extremely shortly afterwards
- using exalts as my primary source of treasure when i didnt even level them even though i knew leveling = more stonks
- grinded training fields for days w/my level 6 dragons not knowing wooded whatever was the place i was supposed to go

i
am
large
dumb
:))
- exalted my random progen who wasnt even that ugly and was an xyy (stonewash/ivory/ivory)
- thought 10kt was really expensive and therefore spent it all on a dragon i ended up exalting extremely shortly afterwards
- using exalts as my primary source of treasure when i didnt even level them even though i knew leveling = more stonks
- grinded training fields for days w/my level 6 dragons not knowing wooded whatever was the place i was supposed to go

i
am
large
dumb
:))
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
-statted evenly
-i didn't know how to grind for leaves my first festival so i missed out on a lot of stuff.
-probably more but it's almost been five years so
-statted evenly
-i didn't know how to grind for leaves my first festival so i missed out on a lot of stuff.
-probably more but it's almost been five years so
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
used auto hatchers on one egg nests [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [edit] and i evened my dragons stats, theres more but i forgot
used auto hatchers on one egg nests

[edit] and i evened my dragons stats, theres more but i forgot
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
The only real dumb thing I remember doing myself was trading my last Akir-Beak for an Earth festival chest that ended up selling for maybe 100kt.
Only think I regret was not saving my progens first offspring. A lot were decent colors and low ID. The only one I kept I'd never get rid of now.
The only real dumb thing I remember doing myself was trading my last Akir-Beak for an Earth festival chest that ended up selling for maybe 100kt.
Only think I regret was not saving my progens first offspring. A lot were decent colors and low ID. The only one I kept I'd never get rid of now.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
-bred all of my dragons with impunity
-EXALTED A LEVEL 25 DRAGON WITH ELIMINATE JUST FOR A DOM PUSH
-bred all of my dragons with impunity
-EXALTED A LEVEL 25 DRAGON WITH ELIMINATE JUST FOR A DOM PUSH
- oh yeah i also gave my first coliseum team balanced stats, no wonder i went with a new team after a while from struggling with them
- oh yeah i also gave my first coliseum team balanced stats, no wonder i went with a new team after a while from struggling with them
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
-Gave my first coli team balanced stats
-Thought the only way to get festival currency was from coli, because I missed the first fest day and didn’t realize gathering in other flights was a thing
-Gave my first coli team balanced stats
-Thought the only way to get festival currency was from coli, because I missed the first fest day and didn’t realize gathering in other flights was a thing
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7