Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New owner - RegalNight
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@zebrasarelit
before i start to hunt down raindom names for all the unnamed ones(though chances are that will be after all named ones are leveled and sent depends on how i feel) and to save you the 6-8k for a rename scroll, any name suggestions for that ridgeback?
@zebrasarelit
before i start to hunt down raindom names for all the unnamed ones(though chances are that will be after all named ones are leveled and sent depends on how i feel) and to save you the 6-8k for a rename scroll, any name suggestions for that ridgeback?
Impossable Dreams
To get a gen one wc/scroll
to get a gen one imp/scroll

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58237470
Can I claim this babe :)?
https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58237470
Can I claim this babe :)?
@Hireath
only people on the queue can claim, or it will just make it way to confusing to do so. once moved from the waiting list you will be pinged that you can claim your dragon. Its also becuse due to lair space, sometimes i might not have enought dragons per people on the queue and waiting list.
Though chances are that there will be more banes later on put up as to be leveled dragons, i mean if you have a look at the first page of my lair i may have a bit of a Banescale obession and if it means my bane's kids will be loved, well, dang straite ill level them for that!

edit: also for the geneless ones check there bios for there gene plan :) bar the black male with the blue frill, iam holding that boy as a gift for a friend, he should be joining there lair when they have room :) yes iam gana miss him but shes got the PERFICT mate for him so its for his best life
@Hireath
only people on the queue can claim, or it will just make it way to confusing to do so. once moved from the waiting list you will be pinged that you can claim your dragon. Its also becuse due to lair space, sometimes i might not have enought dragons per people on the queue and waiting list.
Though chances are that there will be more banes later on put up as to be leveled dragons, i mean if you have a look at the first page of my lair i may have a bit of a Banescale obession and if it means my bane's kids will be loved, well, dang straite ill level them for that!

edit: also for the geneless ones check there bios for there gene plan :) bar the black male with the blue frill, iam holding that boy as a gift for a friend, he should be joining there lair when they have room :) yes iam gana miss him but shes got the PERFICT mate for him so its for his best life
Impossable Dreams

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
@Saphira3441 I'm sorry! Somehow I skipped over that. (Even when it's bolded. I guess my mind isn't working right today) Am I able to be put on the waiting list then :)?
@Saphira3441 I'm sorry! Somehow I skipped over that. (Even when it's bolded. I guess my mind isn't working right today) Am I able to be put on the waiting list then :)?
@Hireath
haha i can TOTALY get that, sometimes i cant coli becuse iam to tired and will end up mucking up with targets :) ill add you to the waiting list :)
@Hireath
haha i can TOTALY get that, sometimes i cant coli becuse iam to tired and will end up mucking up with targets :) ill add you to the waiting list :)
Impossable Dreams

sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
@Saphira3441 Thank you so much! And I definitely understand the banescale obsession, once I can get going on here (as I have only been on here for a few days) I would love to gather up a collection of banescales and gaolers.
@Saphira3441 Thank you so much! And I definitely understand the banescale obsession, once I can get going on here (as I have only been on here for a few days) I would love to gather up a collection of banescales and gaolers.
@Hireath haha now would be the best time to go hunting for banes, some of them are super cheep like 10 gems and 10k gold and you can find some real gems in the ah, i mean look at my newest ones gene plan [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=47&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=42&winggene=56&wings=147&auth=c16989261790246322c703cdc53d9f0d2b7b6bb8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] so now really is the best time to hunt for some gen1's. atm iam looking for a brownish one to counter out all my blue and yellow ones. Incase your curiose the two i hatched is Peril, and my avatar atm, Damian. I got lucky with my hatchs :) but yer, keep an eye on the ah and you can get lucky with some gen ones that pop up :)
@Hireath
haha now would be the best time to go hunting for banes, some of them are super cheep like 10 gems and 10k gold and you can find some real gems in the ah, i mean look at my newest ones gene plan
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=47&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=42&winggene=56&wings=147&auth=c16989261790246322c703cdc53d9f0d2b7b6bb8&dummyext=prev.png
so now really is the best time to hunt for some gen1's. atm iam looking for a brownish one to counter out all my blue and yellow ones.
Incase your curiose the two i hatched is Peril, and my avatar atm, Damian. I got lucky with my hatchs :) but yer, keep an eye on the ah and you can get lucky with some gen ones that pop up :)
Impossable Dreams

sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
@Saphira3441 I'll definitely have to keep a look out! I'm trying to play games at the moment to get my savings up (artificial beta I think is the same is my life saver) I'm about to hit 10K so once I get a bit over that I'll be looking for into it. Are gen 1's really valuable? (I don't know much about what's valuable on here and what not.)

The one in your avatar is gorgeous! I currently don't have a dragon I want to put up there yet. I'll end up putting one up there once I get a babe that I really love
@Saphira3441 I'll definitely have to keep a look out! I'm trying to play games at the moment to get my savings up (artificial beta I think is the same is my life saver) I'm about to hit 10K so once I get a bit over that I'll be looking for into it. Are gen 1's really valuable? (I don't know much about what's valuable on here and what not.)

The one in your avatar is gorgeous! I currently don't have a dragon I want to put up there yet. I'll end up putting one up there once I get a babe that I really love
@Saphira3441 hi i am new here so i don't really know how this works but i love the unnamed black and pink dragon and would love to have it in my lil dragon family uwu have a wonderful day
@Saphira3441 hi i am new here so i don't really know how this works but i love the unnamed black and pink dragon and would love to have it in my lil dragon family uwu have a wonderful day
@Hireath
depends on the gen one, for exsample if its an XYY(aka a dragon with two identical colours) it can go for a fair bit, like the last one i hatched sold for about 600 gems. But if the colours are consitered ugly its more likely to be exculted, its all about personal prefrence. I mean iam sure if i ever wanted to sell Damian (quietly comforts him, Damian its only an exsample stop crying!) i could probably sell him for rather a bit becuse his colours work really well, where as if i tried to sell a dragon with clashing colours it wouldnt sell as well.
Gen ones are more valued then normal dragons becuse of there lack of parents, meaning they can breed with ANY DRAGON, well within reason, and you dont have to check if there related to anyone becuse there is no way they can be, unless its apart of the lore for that dragon, in witch case its the owners own choice.

@jynerslay
atm theres a queue and waiting list as this thread kinda blew up faster then i predicted, youll be on the waiting list and cant yet claim a dragon due to mostly there not being enought to go around(lair space can be a pain) you will be pinged if anything changes but mostly it will be when your put from waiting to the queue and can pick your dragon :) also the dragon your liking is a female Imperial or as people call them, Imp :) youll get a hang of the names after a bit.
@Hireath
depends on the gen one, for exsample if its an XYY(aka a dragon with two identical colours) it can go for a fair bit, like the last one i hatched sold for about 600 gems. But if the colours are consitered ugly its more likely to be exculted, its all about personal prefrence. I mean iam sure if i ever wanted to sell Damian (quietly comforts him, Damian its only an exsample stop crying!) i could probably sell him for rather a bit becuse his colours work really well, where as if i tried to sell a dragon with clashing colours it wouldnt sell as well.
Gen ones are more valued then normal dragons becuse of there lack of parents, meaning they can breed with ANY DRAGON, well within reason, and you dont have to check if there related to anyone becuse there is no way they can be, unless its apart of the lore for that dragon, in witch case its the owners own choice.

@jynerslay
atm theres a queue and waiting list as this thread kinda blew up faster then i predicted, youll be on the waiting list and cant yet claim a dragon due to mostly there not being enought to go around(lair space can be a pain) you will be pinged if anything changes but mostly it will be when your put from waiting to the queue and can pick your dragon :) also the dragon your liking is a female Imperial or as people call them, Imp :) youll get a hang of the names after a bit.
Impossable Dreams

sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20