Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For Freedom (Closed Dragon RP)
1 2 3 4 5
She heard the Fae mutter something after the older Spiral was gone, thought she could only understand Is and Okay, she looked worried, so the Coatl hastily filled in the blanks with “Is (something, she assumed likely referring to everyone) okay?” and nodded.
She heard the Fae mutter something after the older Spiral was gone, thought she could only understand Is and Okay, she looked worried, so the Coatl hastily filled in the blanks with “Is (something, she assumed likely referring to everyone) okay?” and nodded.
u94F7n8.png
I'll get to making this look nice someday
"I-I'mokay!" Llyr chirps, the words tumbling out fast. "I might.. Imighthave something that'll--" They cut off, trying to coil up the cage to reach the lock, little claws holding the keyring like a lifeline
"I-I'mokay!" Llyr chirps, the words tumbling out fast. "I might.. Imighthave something that'll--" They cut off, trying to coil up the cage to reach the lock, little claws holding the keyring like a lifeline
Enigma never stopped whistling while the imperial talked, but when he heard the fae speak, he stopped and said
"physically, im fine, my name is Enigma."
after Enigma said this and seeing that the imperial was gone he walked up to the cage door and started using his spurs to lock pick it in hopes of getting out.
Enigma never stopped whistling while the imperial talked, but when he heard the fae speak, he stopped and said
"physically, im fine, my name is Enigma."
after Enigma said this and seeing that the imperial was gone he walked up to the cage door and started using his spurs to lock pick it in hopes of getting out.
The large guardian only calmed after the imperial left, the egg hidden in his wing transferred to his left hand. His talons are large and sharp, but its held gently, the thing fitting in his palm comfortably. It's gooey and gross to touch, but Lorlei couldn't care less. Life rears its defiant head within, and that's enough for him to be loyal to what lies within. His charge. The golden dragon took the area in, dark red eyes scanning for weak spots in the bars. His cage is small and rusted, easy enough to break if he wouldn't get caught rattling.

His voice is low and gruff, gravel-like in its texture. It hasn't been used for talk in... years, perhaps. Most of his conversing is in snarls, roars, and the occasional deep-throated rumble. Body language his first language. "I am Lorelei. I am... Decent."
The large guardian only calmed after the imperial left, the egg hidden in his wing transferred to his left hand. His talons are large and sharp, but its held gently, the thing fitting in his palm comfortably. It's gooey and gross to touch, but Lorlei couldn't care less. Life rears its defiant head within, and that's enough for him to be loyal to what lies within. His charge. The golden dragon took the area in, dark red eyes scanning for weak spots in the bars. His cage is small and rusted, easy enough to break if he wouldn't get caught rattling.

His voice is low and gruff, gravel-like in its texture. It hasn't been used for talk in... years, perhaps. Most of his conversing is in snarls, roars, and the occasional deep-throated rumble. Body language his first language. "I am Lorelei. I am... Decent."
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
"I am Illia." She shook slightly, the heat gathered dampness on her wings. Looking around she tallied the captives. "Does anyone know how to get out? I can't fit through the bars here."
"I am Illia." She shook slightly, the heat gathered dampness on her wings. Looking around she tallied the captives. "Does anyone know how to get out? I can't fit through the bars here."
Rolo followed his companion outside the cavern. Howl, the spiral, kept flitting around nervously. He knew it was bad if she was on edge. "What are we looking at here?" He inquires, attempting to whittle out some information on why they were rushing to the gates like their lives depended on it.

"SHE is coming! And she's bringing a guest! One that certainly does not spell good fortune for us if she disproves our choices! I just hope we gathered a satisfactory herd for her use..." Howl says, her body flitting around as if her movement would keep her safe of The Mother's wraith. She worked tirelessly for moons to pick the dragons in the cells, she knew she didn't want them to go to waste.
Rolo followed his companion outside the cavern. Howl, the spiral, kept flitting around nervously. He knew it was bad if she was on edge. "What are we looking at here?" He inquires, attempting to whittle out some information on why they were rushing to the gates like their lives depended on it.

"SHE is coming! And she's bringing a guest! One that certainly does not spell good fortune for us if she disproves our choices! I just hope we gathered a satisfactory herd for her use..." Howl says, her body flitting around as if her movement would keep her safe of The Mother's wraith. She worked tirelessly for moons to pick the dragons in the cells, she knew she didn't want them to go to waste.
"Jusa sec!" Llyr chitters, hooking the keys with his tail and trying to fit it through the door and into the lock. They jingle quietly, as the little spiral tries to get the key in the lock, hoping he has the right one.
"Ru-...Ro... Scary guy dropped these." They chirp, as if that explains anything
"Jusa sec!" Llyr chitters, hooking the keys with his tail and trying to fit it through the door and into the lock. They jingle quietly, as the little spiral tries to get the key in the lock, hoping he has the right one.
"Ru-...Ro... Scary guy dropped these." They chirp, as if that explains anything
"Sabbia" The young Coatl responded, turning her gaze to each dragon before eventually settling on Llyr as he tried to fit the keys into the lock. "Go! Go Llyr!" She said, trying to cheer him on with the little Draconic she knew and the new knowledge of his name.
"Sabbia" The young Coatl responded, turning her gaze to each dragon before eventually settling on Llyr as he tried to fit the keys into the lock. "Go! Go Llyr!" She said, trying to cheer him on with the little Draconic she knew and the new knowledge of his name.
u94F7n8.png
I'll get to making this look nice someday
"And those might be the keys that we need to escape little one. Does anyone have any idea of geographically where we are? I have a feeling we aren't on Sornieth anymore..." Seeing as King Apollyon can't rage through my mind. But then again, I don't know the full range of his powers...

((Sorry it's so short! >.<))
"And those might be the keys that we need to escape little one. Does anyone have any idea of geographically where we are? I have a feeling we aren't on Sornieth anymore..." Seeing as King Apollyon can't rage through my mind. But then again, I don't know the full range of his powers...

((Sorry it's so short! >.<))
DHsCMJx.png
There's a heavy clunk, followed by a quiet chirup of victory, as Llyr manages to get the key to turn, almost half corkscrewing himself in the process.
They shake mostly straight, and dart over to the next cage, seeming to relish in the freedom from the small cell. They try the same key first, and look crestfallen when it doesn't seem to work. But this time cycling through is faster, and he lets out another quiet noise of victory as the second lock clunks open.

((@PeachTree I'll edit if you want but i figured nudging things forwards))
There's a heavy clunk, followed by a quiet chirup of victory, as Llyr manages to get the key to turn, almost half corkscrewing himself in the process.
They shake mostly straight, and dart over to the next cage, seeming to relish in the freedom from the small cell. They try the same key first, and look crestfallen when it doesn't seem to work. But this time cycling through is faster, and he lets out another quiet noise of victory as the second lock clunks open.

((@PeachTree I'll edit if you want but i figured nudging things forwards))
1 2 3 4 5