Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For Freedom (Closed Dragon RP)
1 2 3 4 5
The yellow Guardian woke up cold and aching, massive scars tingling unpleasantly, irritated by the rough stone under him. He's a large beast, only dwarfed by Imperials, and the few overgrown Ridgebacks. Despite this, he's mostly thin, poorly fed by his former captors and extremely exercised. The first thing he felt was the ever-present hunger, though he could no longer tell what it was he wanted. The second? Rage. The shackles around his ankles, wings, and throat whined and creaked with his silent struggle to be rid of them, but nevertheless, here he was in chains to tough to break or uproot.

Hidden in the folds of his wing is a little egg, pustule-like, covered with a sickening slime. In his effort to escape his previous captors, and save a child from his very own fate, he'd been re-captured. By what? he didn't know. All he knew is that his egg was possibly in danger, and he did not like that, and with that thought, the gold-sheened dragon settled. The dark imperial only caught his eye after he stopped his pointless shuffling and struggle, lips pulled upwards into a silent, desperate snarl.
The yellow Guardian woke up cold and aching, massive scars tingling unpleasantly, irritated by the rough stone under him. He's a large beast, only dwarfed by Imperials, and the few overgrown Ridgebacks. Despite this, he's mostly thin, poorly fed by his former captors and extremely exercised. The first thing he felt was the ever-present hunger, though he could no longer tell what it was he wanted. The second? Rage. The shackles around his ankles, wings, and throat whined and creaked with his silent struggle to be rid of them, but nevertheless, here he was in chains to tough to break or uproot.

Hidden in the folds of his wing is a little egg, pustule-like, covered with a sickening slime. In his effort to escape his previous captors, and save a child from his very own fate, he'd been re-captured. By what? he didn't know. All he knew is that his egg was possibly in danger, and he did not like that, and with that thought, the gold-sheened dragon settled. The dark imperial only caught his eye after he stopped his pointless shuffling and struggle, lips pulled upwards into a silent, desperate snarl.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Sabbia noticed a few of the other dragons had started to wake up, as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she spotted a guardian, he seemed to be the largest dragon here aside from the Imperial she'd just talked to. She then noticed that one of the two small dragons she'd noticed had woken up, she could now tell it was a Fae, the other one however, seemed to still be unconscious. Suddenly the sound of cheerful whistling graced her ears, she turned her gaze to a dragon she now could see was a Ridgeback, she began to move her head side to side to the whistling, after all, it was a better thing to pay attention to than the terrifying place she was trapped in.
Sabbia noticed a few of the other dragons had started to wake up, as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she spotted a guardian, he seemed to be the largest dragon here aside from the Imperial she'd just talked to. She then noticed that one of the two small dragons she'd noticed had woken up, she could now tell it was a Fae, the other one however, seemed to still be unconscious. Suddenly the sound of cheerful whistling graced her ears, she turned her gaze to a dragon she now could see was a Ridgeback, she began to move her head side to side to the whistling, after all, it was a better thing to pay attention to than the terrifying place she was trapped in.
u94F7n8.png
I'll get to making this look nice someday
Llyr wakes up, cold and uncertain. The air is foul and stinks like fish rot, and they can't see Brui.
Can't see anyone from the Home.

He looks around, seeing others in cages. Another kid, but the rest are older.
This is wrongwrongWrong.

He twists and coils, try to..something, anything.

Metal glints on the snake body of the imper...imperial, and his eyes narrow as he peers from under his claws, the starts of something fun in mind.
Llyr wakes up, cold and uncertain. The air is foul and stinks like fish rot, and they can't see Brui.
Can't see anyone from the Home.

He looks around, seeing others in cages. Another kid, but the rest are older.
This is wrongwrongWrong.

He twists and coils, try to..something, anything.

Metal glints on the snake body of the imper...imperial, and his eyes narrow as he peers from under his claws, the starts of something fun in mind.
Sensing the movement behind him, the imperial whispered a few more words to the one behind the door and turned. His blood red eyes checking each and every cell. He began to slowly walk by each one. Stopping at the first door he studied the quick fluttering movements of the fae before moving on. A deep rattling voice nearly shook the cell doors when he spoke. "You will obey us. We obey Him. Best to stay out of trouble or you will find your luck running short. You all have a reason for being here, now accept it." He stared them each down, slowly walking along the front of each cell, ensuring all heard his message.
Sensing the movement behind him, the imperial whispered a few more words to the one behind the door and turned. His blood red eyes checking each and every cell. He began to slowly walk by each one. Stopping at the first door he studied the quick fluttering movements of the fae before moving on. A deep rattling voice nearly shook the cell doors when he spoke. "You will obey us. We obey Him. Best to stay out of trouble or you will find your luck running short. You all have a reason for being here, now accept it." He stared them each down, slowly walking along the front of each cell, ensuring all heard his message.
The dragon growled low and menacing, making it more than clear that he would tear the throat of any aggressor that stood in his way, aimed purely and only at the Imperial. He was obedient, submissive and flinching as a youngster, but no more. He had once been small and soft, open to the elements. No more. The golden Guardian is thickly muscled, though still thin. He could be easily starved to death. That is, if he didn't self-cannibalize or decide to take a chunk out of the nearest guard. He isn't a weak, tiny hatchling.

No more.

If he dies, he's going to take that dragon out with him, or at least make it extremely hard to survive for the imperial afterward, should one stray webbing on the egg be harmed. He rattled and snapped, disobedient and wrathful. Nothing needed said. Nothing needed clarified. He would accept nothing other than freedom, for lady luck had forsaken him long ago.

No gods, no kings, no captors. If the deities were as merciful and benevolent as they were said to be, he wouldn't be in this situation, Lorelei reasoned.
The dragon growled low and menacing, making it more than clear that he would tear the throat of any aggressor that stood in his way, aimed purely and only at the Imperial. He was obedient, submissive and flinching as a youngster, but no more. He had once been small and soft, open to the elements. No more. The golden Guardian is thickly muscled, though still thin. He could be easily starved to death. That is, if he didn't self-cannibalize or decide to take a chunk out of the nearest guard. He isn't a weak, tiny hatchling.

No more.

If he dies, he's going to take that dragon out with him, or at least make it extremely hard to survive for the imperial afterward, should one stray webbing on the egg be harmed. He rattled and snapped, disobedient and wrathful. Nothing needed said. Nothing needed clarified. He would accept nothing other than freedom, for lady luck had forsaken him long ago.

No gods, no kings, no captors. If the deities were as merciful and benevolent as they were said to be, he wouldn't be in this situation, Lorelei reasoned.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Fear jolts through Llyr. He remembers the storm, and being tangled up with Brui and washed away from Mama.
He twists himself, peering at the scary one through his coils. He can't help but ask

"Why?"
Fear jolts through Llyr. He remembers the storm, and being tangled up with Brui and washed away from Mama.
He twists himself, peering at the scary one through his coils. He can't help but ask

"Why?"
[i]Chuckling, he leaned toward the golden dragon. "You all need not know why, for it won't matter soon anyway..." He huffed and moved toward the small spiral, a quiet frown he kept to himself as he watched it wring itself into a tight knot, mirroring the one in his stomach at the sight. He opened his mouth to say something, maybe an apology for what was to happen when there was a loud crash and a snake of a dragon unfurled from the shadows.[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50262614] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502627/50262614_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Well, what do we have here, Rolo! I leave you to guard them, not chatter! They aren't going anywhere and we need your help out front, an unsavory guest has arrived! Hurry!" She shouts and whisks back away through the door, leaving a shocked and irritated imperial in her wake.[/b] [i]With a quick sigh the imperial turned his heel on the hatchling. He ran into the spiral's cell door with a curse before crashing through the door, not realizing his keys now lay on the cell floor with the spiral.[/i]
Chuckling, he leaned toward the golden dragon. "You all need not know why, for it won't matter soon anyway..." He huffed and moved toward the small spiral, a quiet frown he kept to himself as he watched it wring itself into a tight knot, mirroring the one in his stomach at the sight. He opened his mouth to say something, maybe an apology for what was to happen when there was a loud crash and a snake of a dragon unfurled from the shadows.

50262614_350.png

"Well, what do we have here, Rolo! I leave you to guard them, not chatter! They aren't going anywhere and we need your help out front, an unsavory guest has arrived! Hurry!" She shouts and whisks back away through the door, leaving a shocked and irritated imperial in her wake.

With a quick sigh the imperial turned his heel on the hatchling. He ran into the spiral's cell door with a curse before crashing through the door, not realizing his keys now lay on the cell floor with the spiral.
There's something shiny on the floor. Delight glints in Llyr's eyes as he recognizes the keys, and they snatch out a claw to grab them, hide them under him as he tries to untangle from their own coils.
It takes a minute, as fear makes him want to curl tighter, knot up safe. But then Llyr is free of his own twisting, keys clenched in tiny claws.
There's something shiny on the floor. Delight glints in Llyr's eyes as he recognizes the keys, and they snatch out a claw to grab them, hide them under him as he tries to untangle from their own coils.
It takes a minute, as fear makes him want to curl tighter, knot up safe. But then Llyr is free of his own twisting, keys clenched in tiny claws.
Illia watches until she sees the two dragons disappear. Nervously flitting around her cell she finally whispers, "Is... Is anyone injured? Is everyone okay?" Her eyes linger on the two hatchlings and her heart breaks. She sees the angry guardian and holds some hope of escape with someone willing to fight for freedom.
Illia watches until she sees the two dragons disappear. Nervously flitting around her cell she finally whispers, "Is... Is anyone injured? Is everyone okay?" Her eyes linger on the two hatchlings and her heart breaks. She sees the angry guardian and holds some hope of escape with someone willing to fight for freedom.
Sabbia froze and began backing into the corner of her cell as the Imperial made his speech, or at least, what she assumed was a speech, she could only understand a few of the words. You, Him, Trouble, Out... she couldn’t figure out exactly what he said but considering the fact they were in cells her best guess was that he didn’t want them to make any trouble here. I will definitely do that, you’re scary and I don’t want to anger you She thought before a loud banging sound made her jolt, it took her a second to notice the rest of the dragon that had just emerged, at first thinking that it was a reanimated skeleton, or something similar. She watched the long serpentine dragon say something to the dragon that had just made his speech. What, Do, Here, I, You, Going being the only words she could pick up before the visitor whisked her way back through the door she’d just come from.
She started to relax before the sudden banging of the prison guards horns against the young Spiral’s cell startled her once again, making her best cross face at the Imperial before immediately rethinking what she was doing and stopped. I don’t want to be here, that Imperial said something about trouble and I don’t want to test out how strict he is...but he probably wouldn’t mind us just introducing ourselves, right? The young Coatl turned to the other prisoners on her left (could be anyone go ahead), her brother was nowhere to be seen, so trying to gain friendships among the other prisoners seemed rather important, so with the little Draconic she knew she muttered “Hello, what you name?”.
Sabbia froze and began backing into the corner of her cell as the Imperial made his speech, or at least, what she assumed was a speech, she could only understand a few of the words. You, Him, Trouble, Out... she couldn’t figure out exactly what he said but considering the fact they were in cells her best guess was that he didn’t want them to make any trouble here. I will definitely do that, you’re scary and I don’t want to anger you She thought before a loud banging sound made her jolt, it took her a second to notice the rest of the dragon that had just emerged, at first thinking that it was a reanimated skeleton, or something similar. She watched the long serpentine dragon say something to the dragon that had just made his speech. What, Do, Here, I, You, Going being the only words she could pick up before the visitor whisked her way back through the door she’d just come from.
She started to relax before the sudden banging of the prison guards horns against the young Spiral’s cell startled her once again, making her best cross face at the Imperial before immediately rethinking what she was doing and stopped. I don’t want to be here, that Imperial said something about trouble and I don’t want to test out how strict he is...but he probably wouldn’t mind us just introducing ourselves, right? The young Coatl turned to the other prisoners on her left (could be anyone go ahead), her brother was nowhere to be seen, so trying to gain friendships among the other prisoners seemed rather important, so with the little Draconic she knew she muttered “Hello, what you name?”.
u94F7n8.png
I'll get to making this look nice someday
1 2 3 4 5