Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Starlit Mountain Hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Hey! two things! First, would you kindly add me to your pinglist for Midnight Flowers? I'm mostly interested in a boy, but I love their colors so much, I'll look at any girls, too!

Also! I'm interested in purchasing #58108041 - the gaoler gal with Antique, Raspberry, and Rose.
Hey! two things! First, would you kindly add me to your pinglist for Midnight Flowers? I'm mostly interested in a boy, but I love their colors so much, I'll look at any girls, too!

Also! I'm interested in purchasing #58108041 - the gaoler gal with Antique, Raspberry, and Rose.
@Pielonious

The gaoler girl is on the AH for treasure, would you like me to send you a CR for gems? And I added you for the pinglist, they’ve got 2 hatchlings due the day after tomorrow
@Pielonious

The gaoler girl is on the AH for treasure, would you like me to send you a CR for gems? And I added you for the pinglist, they’ve got 2 hatchlings due the day after tomorrow
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
Hey! Sorry about that, I've returned to the site after an absence and there's a lot of new features and stuff I'm still adjusting to. Thanks for adding me to the pinglist!
Hey! Sorry about that, I've returned to the site after an absence and there's a lot of new features and stuff I'm still adjusting to. Thanks for adding me to the pinglist!
@Pielonious
It's all good! Midnight Flowers hatchlings actually up now if you'd like one of them
@Pielonious
It's all good! Midnight Flowers hatchlings actually up now if you'd like one of them
emily
she/her
fr +2
Oh, lovely! May I please have Dusk, the triple midnight gal? I know you have her listed for 15k for I gladly offer 20k as a tip
Oh, lovely! May I please have Dusk, the triple midnight gal? I know you have her listed for 15k for I gladly offer 20k as a tip
may I adopt the obsidian/obsidian/leaf ridgeback female? I'm sending a cr!
may I adopt the obsidian/obsidian/leaf ridgeback female? I'm sending a cr!
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
@fredddio would you accept a noc egg as partial payment?
@fredddio would you accept a noc egg as partial payment?
E6nL5Eq.png
@StormFire3105

I’ll take them as 250kt/g!
@StormFire3105

I’ll take them as 250kt/g!
emily
she/her
fr +2
@fredddio then Could I take the primal imp girl for one egg and 250 kt?
@fredddio then Could I take the primal imp girl for one egg and 250 kt?
E6nL5Eq.png
@StormFire3105

Sounds good, I'll send a CR
@StormFire3105

Sounds good, I'll send a CR
emily
she/her
fr +2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14