Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You like pokemon?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
Oh, Pokemon was everything to me growing up! Played all of the games from Fire Red and Emerald to Sun and Moon. I remember getting my first shiny (I think a spearow?), beating the games without a team as a kid, but rather, by leveling my starter to lv 100 :') (not the best technique, but whatevs, I felt powerful!)

I don't like that the games got much easier as the years went by. I missed how "tough" certain parts of the older games would feel. I understand getting older makes things easier - but Black 2 isn't that old of a game and it still had a good range of difficulty for me. I miss that!
Oh, Pokemon was everything to me growing up! Played all of the games from Fire Red and Emerald to Sun and Moon. I remember getting my first shiny (I think a spearow?), beating the games without a team as a kid, but rather, by leveling my starter to lv 100 :') (not the best technique, but whatevs, I felt powerful!)

I don't like that the games got much easier as the years went by. I missed how "tough" certain parts of the older games would feel. I understand getting older makes things easier - but Black 2 isn't that old of a game and it still had a good range of difficulty for me. I miss that!
wlLXM.gif
I'm so far behind in games... I still want to play Sun+Moon and Ultra Sun+Moon But I still have to complete Alpha Sapphire [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
I'm so far behind in games...
I still want to play Sun+Moon and Ultra Sun+Moon
But I still have to complete Alpha Sapphire
@Kaonashi001

Oof, i still did not complete X and Y
@Kaonashi001

Oof, i still did not complete X and Y
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
@flyingcat111

Wow. I am speechless.
I had a Gameboy Color once and a pokemon game, but the game restarted each time b/c it wouldn't let me save for some reason
@flyingcat111

Wow. I am speechless.
I had a Gameboy Color once and a pokemon game, but the game restarted each time b/c it wouldn't let me save for some reason
@Snivy14

What are your top 5 favorite pokemon?
@Snivy14

What are your top 5 favorite pokemon?
ooo~ love pokemon!
ive been in such a big pokemon mood recently lol (drawing it, making ocs, shiny hunting in SWSH, etc)

I first started off with one of the ranger games, then my first mainstream game was X- which might not be the best game in the series, it certainly holds a good place in my heart
ooo~ love pokemon!
ive been in such a big pokemon mood recently lol (drawing it, making ocs, shiny hunting in SWSH, etc)

I first started off with one of the ranger games, then my first mainstream game was X- which might not be the best game in the series, it certainly holds a good place in my heart
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
@stellarformation

I draw and make pokemon Ocs as well :)
@stellarformation

I draw and make pokemon Ocs as well :)
@flyingcat111 I'm sad furret isn't in sw/sh too :( I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet cause I don't have a switch but I'm gonna miss him
@flyingcat111 I'm sad furret isn't in sw/sh too :( I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet cause I don't have a switch but I'm gonna miss him
Bu33PqP.png
Dose any else miss digging underground from Pearl, Diamond and Platinum?
it was amazing! i have no idea why they dint add it to other games
Dose any else miss digging underground from Pearl, Diamond and Platinum?
it was amazing! i have no idea why they dint add it to other games
@Shadowfont

I've never played those games, sorry :(
@Shadowfont

I've never played those games, sorry :(
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22